Luke Fletcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

That looked awful. A similar thing happened to Zim bowler Keegan Meth a few years ago, got his teeth smashed to bits. I hope Luke is OK, he's one of my favourite cricketers, a real throwback to the old days of bowlers who obviously like a pie and a pint.

Was awful to see. Hope he is ok. Could happen to any umpire/bowler. :(
Happened to my da at burnmoor when he was umpiring a few seasons ago. Luckily he turned his head and it hit him just behind his ear.

Ended up having a blood clot removed. Could have been much worse!

Happened to my da at burnmoor when he was umpiring a few seasons ago. Luckily he turned his head and it hit him just behind his ear.

That sounds nearly like Phil Hughes

Just watching a recording of the game and it's just happened. If he was lucky it clobbered him sweet, on the forehead,just on the hair line.

I reckon it will be a twenty stitch job. Saw a lad once run full pelt into a bit of fence and he split his forehead in two, down to the skull

Flintoff has stated there is pic on Jake balls Twitter with Luke Fletcher sitting with his thumbs up

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloody hell, awful that it happened but he was lucky as well. Scary really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back