Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes ,which I understood from young lads who are just courting but grown men with bairns etc ??

WTF are you on about anyway in your op ?

K’in hell, of course you’d rather yourself to go first. Even for selfish reasons, imagine having to tell the kids.

K’in hell, of course you’d rather yourself to go first. Even for selfish reasons, imagine having to tell the kids.
Women cope better than blokes I'd say ,I also think a women is more important to the family in general aswell.
As I told one of them yesterday,your the man of the house .You where put on this earth to protect and defend your family and to take any shit that comes their way.Your life is worthless in comparison.

We discussed the topic of love today during afternoon tea .I put the question to the lads would you rather be killed on the spot now or your lass.
It amazed me the answer was pretty one sided and rather unsettling.
Maybe in such a an environment they gave the answer “a propper gadgie” would give?
Personally I’d volunteer for the bullet.
(Mid 30s, same industry as you)

I’ve had similar experiences in the past where people place money and inheritance before family. I can’t understand that philosophy at all.
I’ve heard of folk ASKING for some of their inheritance early! Haha ffs. Just assuming you’re getting all mammy and daddies life’s worth given to you?
I expect fuck all to be honest and I’d be embarrassed if it even popped into my head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back