Louise Taylor - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she been sufficiently tucked or is further comment required?

Ok, having Mannone in that team is an absolute abomination. She will also tell us when we flog him that he was a nightmare to work with, poor trainer, troublemaker and all round bad egg.

If Mannone surname was Mignolet, everybody would be ranting and raving about him far more this season.

I can't think of a goalkeeper that has played in front of such a shambolic defence (Own goals, mistakes leading to goals, sending offs..) and performed so well.

People talk about Marshall at Cardiff but Vito has been better I reckon. He probably hasn't been the best in the league mind..

Has she been sufficiently tucked or is further comment required?

Ok, having Mannone in that team is an absolute abomination. She will also tell us when we flog him that he was a nightmare to work with, poor trainer, troublemaker and all round bad egg.

She is stupidly hypocritical.

That is a completely different thing. :confused:
Motd reckon he's been the best by a mile and he was picked by the guys on sky MNF , to be in their team.
It's all about opinions though. I think you can prove anything by using stats

Motd reckon he's been the best by a mile and he was picked by the guys on sky MNF , to be in their team.
It's all about opinions though. I think you can prove anything by using stats

Wouldn't say by a mile although he's obviously a very good keeper. Must be about time he made a rick or two, I'm hopeful - no offence! :p

Wouldn't say by a mile although he's obviously a very good keeper. Must be about time he made a rick or two, I'm hopeful - no offence! :p
My legs are shaking just thinking about it...I'm gonna be a bag of nerves on Sunday and no doubt you lads will be the same:confused:

My legs are shaking just thinking about it...I'm gonna be a bag of nerves on Sunday and no doubt you lads will be the same:confused:

At least it should make for a canny atmosphere! If we'd lost the last two I probably wouldn't care but now I'll be shitting mesel. :lol:

I wonder if Mig's old pad was a tasteless pile of minimalist trash to a cultured Italian.

He'll be getting a pay rise so I don't think we should worry for him too much in the financial stakes.

nor

Logon or register to see this image

Aye, you'd have some canny pillow talk after! Edit: Like Daft Bugger, Ben Arfa and WTF combined in a sentence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back