Louise Taylor - The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloris has been pretty poor this season IMO.

I don't think he has been poor at all. Spurs have been but Lloris has been very good when i've seen him. i've noticed the occasional error on MOTD but no more than the other two i mentionned and far fewer than the likely candidates - De gea, mingolet etc...

I'm sure she is on the clubs pay roll.Will she chose Keane as her manager of the year.She used to wax lyrical about his clothes and hair.She's a 10 pinter

She gets props from me for being one of the few national journos to see through Steve Bruce's 'It's coz I'm a Jawdee' whining when we got rid of him...

Sometimes she can take the 'party line' out of laziness, but that's also true for all of them and she is probably less guilty of it than most - Caulkin for example can write some very good pieces when he wants to, but then again some of his stuff is journalism by the numbers...

I don't think he has been poor at all. Spurs have been but Lloris has been very good when i've seen him. i've noticed the occasional error on MOTD but no more than the other two i mentionned and far fewer than the likely candidates - De gea, mingolet etc...

He probably hasn't been helped by the jokers in the Spurs defence admittedly, but there have been several occasions where he's come off his line far too early which has made things so much easier for the opposition to score. Think he's been at fault for more goals than Mignolet and certainly de Gea.

Louise, if you're reading, you need a different hairdo, that ones not doing you any favours and makes you look a bit mumsie.

Nice article btw x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back