Lose today , Dodds goes ?

I worry that the whole club strategy and future is built on Dodds as Speakman believes he’s the next great coach. He’ll be here in quite a senior capacity as long as Speakman is.

For me , has too.
Nah there comes a point when you have to look at the players and admit they just aren't good enough. Too many poor inexperienced signings on the cheap. Injuries haven't helped him and although he hasn't been great I can't see us getting a permanent coach before the summer, clearly holding out for Still rather than going for someone like Cooper now.

Just cut him from the club. No doubt he will have his excuses lined up after that absolute abomination of a performance. His press conference the other day was a disgrace, Victim complex, Complaining about injuries, Twisting about the circumstances, Sounded like a entitled prick thats achieved something in the game, Hes done nothing but carry the bibs. Absolute nervous wreck, Getting asked a question from a reporter and pretending to take a drink of his coffee. The cup was empty😂🙈, Hes a complete fraud

Need to get Warnock for the remainder of the season imo.
The club needs 3 points in 8 matches they are to cheap to bring in anyone but there thick bird brains do not get it. It’s damaging Sunderland reputation for quality players to come to Sunderland as we origanize this summer to fight another Championship campaign.

Last edited:

Back