Lose today , Dodds goes ?

He has to in my opinion, we have a team full of kids with an inexperienced coach who is obviously not a strong character or leader managing them. A recipe for disaster

Ideally the new manager should be in now prepping for next season to hit the ground running. Failure to do this obviously means they are waiting for someone like Still to finish his contract.

Get Warnock in till the end of the season, he’ll steady the ship, just what these young players need a good experienced manager like a father figure
Even with warnock experience it would be a major challenge getting a performance out of these lads. Absolute disgrace what speakman has been allowed to create

It's more important that KLD sees the light and gets rid of Speakman.
Then the new man/woman/other can clear out the coaching staff, medical team, those responsible for the BCB fiasco etc...

Dodds is there as there's zero expectation from him in a ruined season, and that's exactly what he will deliver. I feel a bit sorry for him, tbh, but he wasn't forced to take the job.

It’s glaringly obvious we don’t have the right players. Tell me how you would turn todays squad from one weak in defensive midfield and substandard up front into one competitive in this division, Rusyn’s out yes but he isn’t the answer either. Not saying Dodds / Beale / Mowbray maximised it but it’s right what Dodds said. Better players and we Start winning again and that summarises our season.
I would play to my players strengths which isn’t trying to pass teams off the park

Back