Look Out Piano's what you doing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

becs

Toinght: abs class, watching us get beat off Fulham

Tomorrow: baking day and watching Suffragette with the bairn

Sunday: ten pin bowling and watching Pixels with the bairn

Today : early finish, pick kids up from Nursery then out for a few beers / tea when the missus gets in from work - will watch us get beat tonight
Sat : Footy with the boy in the am, pack kids of to grans then round of golf and out with the missus on the night
Sun : Golf comp, footy and ironing

Today: Work till 4. Collect a van
Tomorrow: Off down caravan with me old man. Put up awning. Build deck. Drink beer.
Sunday: Back home. Do something with kids.

Tonight - nowt, unless my material turns up and then I'm going to be fashioning some seat covers whilst having a Gin.
Tomorrow - Housework, walk, purchasing some curtains, hanging curtains, takeaway and a few Gins.
Sunday - May attempt to rearrange my bedroom, washing, catching up on 5 episodes of "Escape to the Chateau", Sunday dinner and more Gin.

I'm sure this is my first "what you doing this weekend" thread in all my years here :lol:, thanks @becs xx

Today - POETS day, bit food shopping and watch Fulham take the p*ss.
Tomorrow - Housework, shopping.
Sunday - Meeting up with a few old friends.

Today - work bait drink
Sat - Mrs Dynamite out during the day, drop her off train station then take the kids to the park or some shit. Takeaway fillum and drink
Sun - cut the grass if it’s dry then gan and see the avengers fillum

Today - Bit shed improvement, watch match
Tomorrow - Walk the dog, bit shed improvement, possibly market in town
Sunday - Keg/bottle my steam beer, sit in shed with few beers watching footy

Today - working from London, pub after, managed to treble book myself as I though disparate friends/groups of friends would cancel. Have to either figure out a way of meeting everyone separately or introduce a load of people to each other.

Tomorrow - drinking.

Sunday - gym, train back up North. Potentially lonely train beers.

Today- lying about the stuff I'm doing tomorrow and Sunday.

Tomorrow- travelling around removing trainers from telephone lines.

Sunday- starting a new bussiness, driving around in a van with a bell on hiring knifes and forks out on a Sunday. NOT spoons though!! They've had thier day.

Today: Shopping and Haircut
Tomorrow: HTL!
Sunday: Looking at myself in the mirror wondering why such a handsome bastard has been single for 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back