Look Out Piano's what you doing this weekend?

Today: taking my son to Leeds/Bradford airport
Tomorrow: On the drink all day in London
Sunday: More drinking in London as the train back isn't until 16.47

Today - Few drinks round South Ken then off to Fulham to watch us get beat
Tomorrow - Buy flooring and bath panel then try not to spend any more money
Sunday - Try not to spend any money

Today - excessive drinking in Putney followed by a bit if a sing song and 90 minutes of acute depression!
Tomorrow - possible trip to Northampton to watch the mighty Durham CCC play, or pop along to watch Dulwich Hamlet play at Tooting & Mitcham. Either will involve drinking copious amounts of alcohol!
Sunday - possibly a trip to Northampton to watch the mighty Durham CCC perform and drink excessively!

The neet: Dinnar yit but I'm avoiding the match.
The morra: Thinking about a walk down the Floaters, then on to the Smiths, and then down to Chester golf club to watch me marras band.
Sunday: Bot all.

Today: Work, Family round for tea, watch the football tonight.
Saturday: Nowt in the morning, match on the afternoon, few beers after the game but home early.
Sunday: Watch the bairn play in the morning, pack my case for my holidays in the afternoon, chill on the night.

Today, day off so gym this morning after the school run. Watch us tonight hopefully get a result and hopefully some of the youngsters get a run out

Tomorrow, going to queens park game at Hampden after the kids school game.

Sunday, Get the garden sorted out and fit in a very long training run at some point

Ship isis with owld marras then bonded warehouse..might grab bit of game to spoil a good night in town

Today: day off, wanted to do some gardening and shed sorting but it's pissing down. Cooking tonight and avoiding the match.
Tomorrow: Bit of grocery shopping. No real plans after that. Some decent racing on the TV.
Sunday: cardigan, slippers, paper, crossword.

Today: work till 3 , me and the boy going to watch infinity war and have a nandos tonight
Tomorrow : taking the kids for a day in the park and pokemonning with them and basically anything that's free as it's pay day next week:lol:
Sunday: nothing planned as yet, got loads of boxes upstairs to sort out for a car boot that's been a to do for about a year now

Tonight - watching this 50 man royal rumble that’s on in Saudi Arabia :cool:
Tomorrow - ping pong and snooker with my my lasses (no) stepdad, food at some italians in sedgefield afterwards.
Sunday - roast at the in laws, then catch up on some snooker/F1 in the afternoon.

Enjoy whatever you’re up to folks!

Today: finished early and nipped for a round of golf, miserable weather, had fish and chips for tea to set me up for miserable viewing of us on the telly box tonight

Tomorrow: drop littleun off at gym then might nip in work for a couple or 3 hours

Sunday: out for din dins then littleun wants to goto the space centre with her mate so will head off there

Friday: got a couple of light ales. Little one smashing a lamb chop and will be bath time soon. Watch some shite on Netflix and bed at 9.

Saturday: 10km in the morning. Mrs Mt shopping in London in the afternoon so am daddy day care. Probably go to a farm.

Sunday: taking the monster swimming. Some form of exercise.

Quiet one

Back