Lockdown Fatties of the SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost a stone and a half nearly. Home cooking, nee fast food and finally took the laundry off the peleton and started using it again.

shes stuck in the US and im here but other than that, no.

i'm staying with a pal atm and basically gone back into uni mode. eat when hungry with minimal if any routine.
:lol:

I’ve ate like a pig for months but it’s because of an increase in exercise. Need to find a balance because I’m creeping up. Still look absolutely fine like but I’m getting ridiculous for hunger

:lol:

I’ve ate like a pig for months but it’s because of an increase in exercise. Need to find a balance because I’m creeping up. Still look absolutely fine like but I’m getting ridiculous for hunger
yeah as soon as i start running or rugby training is back on i'll eat even more. not really getting fat, just eating loads.

Anyone else turning into a porker because of this lockdown? I've just weighed mesel and I've put on nearly a stone in 6 weeks due to eating and drinking more than usual..:evil:

Aye. Lost a stone between January and March but put most of it back on. Sickner.

I often do that when boozing. Tea between five and six o clock. The end up ordering pizza or something after several beers. Disgusting really.

Last edited:
Put on 10lbs, the 2 or 3 infrequent spin classes must have been keeping it off, I've reduced takeaways and eating better, although drinking more.

So its either the not getting on that bike 2-3 times a week having a detrimental effect, or its all drink!

f***ing hell. 2lb in 7 weeks here, and I thought that was bad news.

You must do alot of excercise to counteract the beer.
Put on 10lbs, the 2 or 3 infrequent spin classes must have been keeping it off, I've reduced takeaways and eating better, although drinking more.

So its either the not getting on that bike 2-3 times a week having a detrimental effect, or its all drink!

It's consuming more calories than you're burning that's doing it marra.

Last edited:

All drink. Exercise does fuck all for weight really. You are what you eat. Fuck it though. The rest of us all look absolutely like shit as well. Fatties with Richard Madeley hairstyles

You must do alot of excercise to counteract the beer.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday I cycle up to the Silksworth running track, run a 5K then phone my ma in Farringdon to see what she needs. Up the hill on bike for bread and whatever then back down to home. Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday it is press ups, sit ups and free weight exercises. Sets of 30. I am remarkably fit for a pisspot.

Still losing in dribs and drabs. Eating well, running when I can, but white wine is a vice for me - I blame our lass (no).

Anyone else turning into a porker because of this lockdown? I've just weighed mesel and I've put on nearly a stone in 6 weeks due to eating and drinking more than usual..:evil:

I’ve lost a stone.

I’m eating well, Hardly any alcohol better intervals, pounding the exercise bike in garage and following video workout regime.

Have to. My blood pressure is dangerously high and I’ve had to go onto medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back