Lockdown Fatties of the SMB

Barnacle Boy

Striker
Anyone else turning into a porker because of this lockdown? I've just weighed mesel and I've put on nearly a stone in 6 weeks due to eating and drinking more than usual..:evil:

Put on 8lbs but my jeans still fit me no bother, I’m sure even some of the jeans I used to struggle into I ease into now, not sure we’re the 8lbs have gone on

Gut has certainly got bigger.
Not alcohol related though as I’ve barely touched it for 8 weeks now.
Too much full sugar Irn-Bru & half price Pot Noodles to blame as well as the usual overindulgence of crisps no doubt.

Although I've been eating better and exercising more I've put on weight.

I think that I'm missing the passive exercise of office life and commuting.

Aye, about 9lb up. I drank every Saturday night, most Friday nights. Cleared the fridge of drink over Saturday. Decided because I was in lockdown I was entitled to eat as much as I wanted. Usually would have done 2-4 gym classes / 5asides a week, but nowt now. Did start running, but kept tweaking my calf. Tried to do back garden circuits, but the motivation just isn’t there. Couple of tshirts I’ve put on look stupid because of my gut.

Decided to start tracking calories again this week. Went shopping yesterday and didn’t buy any drink. See how long it lasts

Weighed myself last week and was about 9/10 lb up. I got a bit of a shock.

I weighed myself last night and I've lost a couple of pounds already (yes, I've checked down the back of the settee)

Back