Lockdown discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doing a quiz with our lass(nor) and got the question ‘what profession wears a tutu’ was between a priest, a postman, a ballerina and summit else, i said priest cos when i heard tutu i thought Desmond Tutu, shes in fukn stitches laughing at is and sent me this
Logon or register to see this image

How’s nee one mentioned stork yit lyk, lovely on toast if you let the toast sit for a while so it doesnt melt in

Last edited:
Lurpak definitely isn't a patch on what it used to be. It's been decades since I remember trying Flora so I can't comment on that.
My favourite butter at the moment, even though you have to pre slice it and leave it out for a bit is.....Willow.... and it's in a block where I think all proper butters should be.
I have to admit that the only reason I tried Willow was the Iceland deal of two for £1.50 or something like that.

It is! Window rattling bark! Which starts our cockapoo off....and usually barking at a leaf or wind...:rolleyes: I love them but fuck me...

They are all the same! I have a one year old vizsla and he is a character. Had his tail docked (medically needed) so he has had a cone on for 6 weeks so you can imagine how fun that has been :lol:

Red cabbage is an actual variety of cabbage and not just regular cabbage soaked in something that makes it that colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back