Lockdown discoveries

Now my cars on the drive all the time, I've discovered the local birds use it as target practice in some sort of dambusters tribute.
From the spray pattern of the shite I reckon they fly up the street as a reccy, then bank left, go round in a wide arc and then come in low and hard before having to gain height sharpish to avoid the garage. I'm going to start hiding behind the car and then throw the cat up when they pass to fettle them!

Stop the Clock - Mrs Tomma (please yerselves) has just said we need butter.
I am tasked with getting this later on, as part of a bigger list of 'essentials'.
She doesn't like Lurpak.
I'm getting Lurpak just because of this bloody thread.

Nice knowing you all.

I am tasked with getting this later on, as part of a bigger list of 'essentials'.
She doesn't like Lurpak.

Nice knowing you all.
RIP mate :(

Even fan assisted will usually be using 180 or 190 if it's 200 for a standard oven. 200 is usually referred to as a 'hot' oven, 220 and above would be 'very hot'.

I got a pizza from Sainsbury’s last week that required 240 degrees for 6-7 minutes.

I had my reservations about this so I sat and watched it and can confirm it was ready in 6:45 and it was lusherooney.
She doesn't like Lurpak.

Nice knowing you all.

If the last week has taught me anything, it’s pick your battles. I’ve been good as good all week after acting myself last weekend.

Last edited:
She doesn't like Lurpak.

Nice knowing you all.

Mrs Cookie lost her shit last night because I used olive oil to cook instead of the god awful Fry Light she insists on because it's 'free' on Slimming World.

When I pointed out she's munching her way through about a kilo of chocolate a day so what f***ing difference did it make whether I used olive oil or not she didn't take it well.

Mental.

Mrs Cookie lost her shit last night because I used olive oil to cook instead of the god awful Fry Light she insists on because it's 'free' on Slimming World.

When I pointed out she's munching her way through about a kilo of chocolate a day so what f***ing difference did it make whether I used olive oil or not she didn't take it well.

Mental.
Did they manage to sew your head back on OK? :lol::lol::lol:

Mental.
Our lass (no) says by using dry light , she can eat more chocolate, as every little helps.

Mental.

I’ve been lying about using fry light for the last 3 years. She’s still been losing weight. It’s almost like SW is some kind of con!

I'm still mint at table tennis. Got one of them kids sets that extend over any table for about a tenner. Gamechanger.

Back