Local lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s what I’m saying the guidelines state it but got pubs saying they exempt or it’s now law so they not doing it looking for loopholes but then again like I say if they struggling financially can they be blamed
Theyve realised they cant be prosecuted so they've all thought "fuck it"
No moral obligation. I guess that's up to them.

My mam n dad have health problems and are in their late 70s, I've just decided they come under the exception of having to help someone vulnerable

Theyve realised they cant be prosecuted so they've all thought "fuck it"
No moral obligation. I guess that's up to them.

My mam n dad have health problems and are in their late 70s, I've just decided they come under the exception of having to help someone vulnerable

and Your certainly well within your right to do that and to be fair mate I think majority are going to do the same as you

but pubs looking for loopholes is a different matter all together
The Johnson saying if we aren't careful it's going to be a full lockdown soon.

to be honest mate the ship has sailed if there is a full lockdown it will be nothing like the last one people will be a lot less willing weather that’s right or wrong I can see the arguments for both sides

for me I will stick by the rules the best I can will I go and visit me mam and dad and sit 2 metres away more than likely as there’s no harm in that and the fact I work with me dad everyday sort of makes that easier decision

Last edited:
and Your certainly well within your right to do that and to be fair mate I think majority are going to do the same as you

to be honest mate the ship has sailed if there is a full lockdown it will be nothing like the last one people will be a lot less willing weather that’s right or wrong I can see the arguments for both sides

for me I will stick by the rules the best I can will I go and visit me mam and dad and sit 2 metres away more than likely as there’s no harm in that and the fact I work with me dad everyday sort of makes that easier decision

If restaurants, pubs and parks are shut and works close there's nowt for people to do or places to go. I don't think it'll happen but I didn't think I'd ever hear him even hint at it.

If restaurants, pubs and parks are shut and works close there's nowt for people to do or places to go.

that’s where your wrong mate you will have house party’s you will have poker nights in people houses you will have the lads round for the match on the Saturday afternoon which always turns into a full blown piss up

Just noticed the stables FB, funny as fuck. One post says same household only "no ifs or buts!!!"
Then they've got wind of the post going round saying fill ya boots and posted it straight after!! :eek: :lol: amateur if nowt else

that’s where your wrong mate you will have house party’s you will have poker nights in people houses you will have the lads round for the match on the Saturday afternoon which always turns into a full blown piss up

Aye, mainly teenagers though.

Edit. Although for many, if work goes, there'll be no houses for people to go to.

Last edited:
Just noticed the stables FB, funny as fuck. One post says same household only "no ifs or buts!!!"
Then they've got wind of the post going round saying fill ya boots and posted it straight after!! :eek: :lol: amateur if nowt else

didn’t even notice that 😂😂 bloody hell man

Ffs. Do you know what contagious means?

I do. But the people i will be around in pubs & restraunts will have also accepted they may catch it.

Im not going out my way to get infected. No one likes being ill. But by living that way i am accepting i might catch covid/flu/colds & any other virus.

If you want none of that, sit in your house & wait it out till a vaccine. You won't be near people like me because your inside safe & not at the pub. Keep the distancing rules in work, supermarkets & pubs as best you can.

People should decide for themselves weather they want to take unemployment and safety or they need money & a social life while accepting the risk.

I don't see how it is fair people can decide for others they should lose their incomes & lives because they personally don't want the risk.

Like I said, if they did go full hog again many might not a house to go back to.

to be honest mate there seems a awful lot of money about at the minute we have 3 businesses and everyone of them is booming I’m amazed I expected it to be quiet but it’s crazy at the minute Got to remember a lot people have been payed for 3-4 months to sit around doing nothing and nothing to spend money obviously that won’t last for ever can see next year been a very hard year

to be honest mate there seems a awful lot of money about at the minute we have 3 businesses and everyone of them is booming I’m amazed I expected it to be quiet but it’s crazy at the minute Got to remember a lot people have been payed for 3-4 months to sit around doing nothing and nothing to spend money obviously that won’t last for ever can see next year been a very hard year

Yep, another lockdown won't see any hands outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back