Loan watch

Alex Bass started in a 3-2 at Swindon.

Jack Diamond came on for the last 25 mins in a 0-1 defeat Vs Blackpool.

No Nectar or Meyenda in the Hibs squad.

Zac Johnson started but came off after 23 mins in a 0-0 draw with st Patrick's last night.

Kel started in a 2-2 draw with Liversedge.

Matty Young started in a 3-1 win Vs Farsley Celtic and as mentioned safe from relegation.

Alex Bass started in a 3-2 at Swindon.

Jack Diamond came on for the last 25 mins in a 0-1 defeat Vs Blackpool.

No Nectar or Meyenda in the Hibs squad.

Zac Johnson started but came off after 23 mins in a 0-0 draw with st Patrick's last night.

Kel started in a 2-2 draw with Liversedge.

Matty Young started in a 3-1 win Vs Farsley Celtic and as mentioned safe from relegation.
Gardiner?

Triantis was unavailable due to illness

Last edited:
It's been an exceptional loan for Young. Not sure it was Darlington who showed the interest or it was the club who offered Young to Darlington but whoever made the call has done us a massive favour. I personally think he could make the step up to championship footie but I think a League two loan beckons for him. Harrogate or a Bradford type who will be challenging for the play offs.

It's been an exceptional loan for Young. Not sure it was Darlington who showed the interest or it was the club who offered Young to Darlington but whoever made the call has done us a massive favour. I personally think he could make the step up to championship footie but I think a League two loan beckons for him. Harrogate or a Bradford type who will be challenging for the play offs.
He’s evidently good enough to be our no.2 but a loan probably does him more good next season. Looks exceptional for his age.

A club in league 2 will probably not us one of their 5 loans for a goalkeeper who is aged 17. Another thing the club will be taking into consideration is can he deal living away from home at that age and is the club a right fit not to break his confidence if something goes wrong. For me a loan at Hartlepool/York or even Shields/Spennymoor if they get promoted.

The standard in League 2 and the National League isnt that big of a difference either to be honest, when you see clubs struggling to get promoted after being relegated and lots of younger players making the move to clubs like Doncaster in the league who are doing well.

Unbelievable potential he has, but he is still a kid and we need to be careful with him.

A club in league 2 will probably not us one of their 5 loans for a goalkeeper who is aged 17. Another thing the club will be taking into consideration is can he deal living away from home at that age and is the club a right fit not to break his confidence if something goes wrong. For me a loan at Hartlepool/York or even Shields/Spennymoor if they get promoted.

The standard in League 2 and the National League isnt that big of a difference either to be honest, when you see clubs struggling to get promoted after being relegated and lots of younger players making the move to clubs like Doncaster in the league who are doing well.

Unbelievable potential he has, but he is still a kid and we need to be careful with him.

Gateshead probably the closest of them all. Providing shields don't get promoted, which they probably won't.

I doubt Harrogate will be chasing the playoffs tbf - I imagine this season was a bit of an aberration and they'll be back in the relegation scrap next year. But they also have a very experienced and well-liked keeper in James Belshaw under contract next season, doubt it'll be them anyway.

Back