Living on £1 per day

The all do, if they weren't called foodbanks but ultra discount stores we might get a different perspective.
The soup kitchen on High Street gets stuff donated as well. They also grow a lot of their own veg.
Aye, quite possibly but if you've fuck all left in your prepayment card then there's not much that can be done.
Trouble is I don't imagine you can put 10p on the card if that's what you had.

What's the minimum you can put on one of these cards?

Last edited:
Aldi give leftover stuff to foodbanks.
They also give it to local places such as this…

Just two affordable food initiatives for anyone who is struggling. I have some of my clients enjoying them. Really useful for people who don’t have much. The top one is great as you get to choose what you want and should really last you the week. Lots of fresh veg and then you get a pick of pasta, rice etc. all good gear and it’s all donated by supermarkets.
The all do, if they weren't called foodbanks but ultra discount stores we might get a different perspective.
See my post. Educate yourself

Last edited:
They also give it to local places such as this…

Just two affordable food initiatives for anyone who is struggling. I have some of my clients enjoying them. Really useful for people who don’t have much. The top one is great as you get to choose what you want and should really last you the week. Lots of fresh veg and then you get a pick of pasta, rice etc. all good gear and it’s all donated by supermarkets.

See my post. Educate yourself
Good stuff, food waste is a disgrace. 👍

Good stuff, food waste is a disgrace. 👍
Well it’s not really us and rarely the shops wasting the food these days. It’s the factories, processing plants and growers that are wasting it. I think we’re living in times where people are really appreciating the fact that it’s a precious commodity

Well it’s not really us and rarely the shops wasting the food these days. It’s the factories, processing plants and growers that are wasting it. I think we’re living in times where people are really appreciating the fact that it’s a precious commodity
Oh yes pal, oh yes.

When I was in Canada I didn't see any wildlife at all. From Montreal to Buffalo over the border.
I’ve seen loads on the 401, you’ll likely have taken that way unless you went via Ottawa.

Dusk and dawn are the dangerous times with them, you won’t see them until the last minute, they know their predators try and avoid the roads too so it’s generally. Time of the year matters also

Back