Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah he just reverted back to being a Spurs fan when Leicester went shit.Thats the beauty of having no real loyalty to one team, he has always been a shithouse.

I've heard a lot of bad things about Lineker from being a bellend in real life to being a bully at school but he's always been 100% propa Les-tah.

Surely it's going to end in a 4/5-0 victory for Leicestershire now that the world class players have got rid of the man holding them back

Not really but I don't care either.

All of those people who are outraged by the Ranieri sacking can't see past him winning the league.

They don't care about Leicester City so therefore their opinion is invalid to me as I love Ranieri but I love the club more and he had to go for the welfare of the club.
Why wouldn't anyone see past him winning the league man, the delusion is unreal.

I think there'll mainly be a siege mentality and we'll sing for the players, owners and the club. I can see a lot of infighting as well if people try and get a Ranieri song going.

90% of Leicester fans who went to games wanted him out. On the way back from Sevilla he was sacked mid flight on the way back to Bristol Airport, everyone was a bit shocked and there was no cheering about it but everyone thought it was the right decision.
And no doubt use them stupid clappers

Not really but I don't care either.

All of those people who are outraged by the Ranieri sacking can't see past him winning the league.

They don't care about Leicester City so therefore their opinion is invalid to me as I love Ranieri but I love the club more and he had to go for the welfare of the club.

I know it's been said before but you epitomise sky football wankers.
Any chance you could fuck off or better still delete your account?
Cockwomble crisp munching spunktrupet

The league title is history,

Ranieri was running the club into the ground.

:lol: from winning the league to ruining the entire club in less than 9 months. Do you actually realise how utterly ridiculous you sound? Take a step back and take in what you're actually claiming. Aye, you're not World beaters anymore but you're Leicester f***ing City. Running the club into the ground is administration, is league one football and Crewe away on a Tuesday night whilst the rest of the British Isles watch Manchester City in the champions league. Running Leicester into the ground is not 1 goal from the quarter finals of the champions league or fighting relegation in the top tier. Never has been. Never will be.

:lol: from winning the league to ruining the entire club in less than 9 months. Do you actually realise how utterly ridiculous you sound? Take a step back and take in what you're actually claiming. Aye, you're not World beaters anymore but you're Leicester f***ing City. Running the club into the ground is administration, is league one football and Crewe away on a Tuesday night whilst the rest of the British Isles watch Manchester City in the champions league. Running Leicester into the ground is not 1 goal from the quarter finals of the champions league or fighting relegation in the top tier. Never has been. Never will be.

Not at all, you just don't understand looking from afar.

Surely you accept that Leicester fans are aware of the facts more than anyone else? Just look at the votes and opinions after the Millwall debacle.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/110818-should-ranieri-stay-or-go/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back