Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

horselover

Striker
Hope they do us a favour br beating Leicester. They managed to let us down however against Hull and Swansea, so not counting my chickens.
At least there's someone to shout on tomorrow night

Are you surprised??

Not really but I don't care either.

All of those people who are outraged by the Ranieri sacking can't see past him winning the league.

They don't care about Leicester City so therefore their opinion is invalid to me as I love Ranieri but I love the club more and he had to go for the welfare of the club.

All of those people who are outraged by the Ranieri sacking can't see past him winning the league.

They don't care about Leicester City so therefore their opinion is invalid to me as I love Ranieri but I love the club more and he had to go for the welfare of the club.
Linekar didn't see it that way

I'm a Fox for the night lad, would imagine most Everton fans will be!

Will probably only last the night like.

What do you reckon the atmosphere will be like?

I think there'll mainly be a siege mentality and we'll sing for the players, owners and the club. I can see a lot of infighting as well if people try and get a Ranieri song going.

90% of Leicester fans who went to games wanted him out. On the way back from Sevilla he was sacked mid flight on the way back to Bristol Airport, everyone was a bit shocked and there was no cheering about it but everyone thought it was the right decision.

I think there'll mainly be a siege mentality and we'll sing for the players, owners and the club. I can see a lot of infighting as well if people try and get a Ranieri song going.

90% of Leicester fans who went to games wanted him out. On the way back from Sevilla he was sacked mid flight on the way back to Bristol Airport, everyone was a bit shocked and there was no cheering about it but everyone thought it was the right decision.
You sad, fickle bastards :eek:

Linekar didn't see it that way

So he says publically, I'm sure he watches most Leicester matches if not there but in the BBC studios so I'd be surprised if he came to a different conclusion than the rest of us.

Hope they do us a favour br beating Leicester. They managed to let us down however against Hull and Swansea, so not counting my chickens.
At least there's someone to shout on tomorrow night

Telepool winning games they should piss?

Nah, they will fuck up as per then completely thrash Arsenal next Saturday.

It's amazing you had the time to interview them all .... cracking effort :lol:

I think a lot of people have disliked lester even before the ranieri sacking.

There was a bit of goodwill after the drug inspired (allegedly) title as the usual suspects didn't win it but I'd think it was mainly from middle class johnny come latelys who never had to endure filbert street.

Since the title win and the in-magnanimous manner in which a lot of your fans have behaved since, many people are enjoying the fall from grace and return to normal service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back