Liverpool v Roma

Right lads two scenarios remain with completely different outcomes for us all sane mortals:

1. After all the media wankfest and "everyones second club" bollocks pre final, the LFC team winners parade bus on standpoint - for either Bayern or Real to make them freeze on the biggest stage of them all and beat them leaving candles and tears everywhere

Or

2. They win the thing and you all have to avoid any form of sport social media for the following 5 years and I have to cut ties with the family and leave the city.

Hopefully scenario 1.

Must be shit that, thankfully we splattered the Mags for years before our demise. So even if they won the Champions League I doubt we’d give a shit :D

Right lads two scenarios remain with completely different outcomes for us all sane mortals:

1. After all the media wankfest and "everyones second club" bollocks pre final, the LFC team winners parade bus on standpoint - for either Bayern or Real to make them freeze on the biggest stage of them all and beat them leaving candles and tears everywhere

Or

2. They win the thing and you all have to avoid any form of sport social media for the following 5 years and I have to cut ties with the family and leave the city.

Hopefully scenario 1.

Must be a nightmare, at least our bucknut neighbours always makes an arse of any promising situation

Back