Liverpool v Roma

Liverpool should still go through but made it difficult for themselves, Roma haven't conceded a goal at home in the champions league this season and beat both Barcelona and Chelsea 3-0.

Liverpool will score, no doubt about that for me, neither of those sides go forwards like Liverpool do at their best.

Can't get over Roma's tactics tonight, it was like they'd never watched a single Liverpool game this season. Completely destroyed by a single long ball every time. Pathetically poor.

Liverpool will score, no doubt about that for me, neither of those sides go forwards like Liverpool do at their best.

Can't get over Roma's tactics tonight, it was like they'd never watched a single Liverpool game this season. Completely destroyed by a single long ball every time. Pathetically poor.
Like I said earlier, quite a few very good teams seem to have had off nights defensively against them lately.

An early Roma goal next week and it’s game on.. Certain Liverpool will score at least once themselves though. Think they’ve done enough to go through.
If there is any btts at evens or above, smash right into it

5-2 in the end, so better result for Roma than the 4-1 Barca result.

Next match will be an entirely different story....Roma not conceded at home in CL and turned over Barca.

Liverpool are the last team on earth you would want to be playing at home needing a 3-0 or 4-1 win. They are made for hitting teams on the break and you don't put three past teams at this stage of the Champions League without taking some risks at the back. The two late goals will be annoying to them, but ultimately, they won't matter. They would have taken a 2-0 home win tonight and 5-2 is a better result than that.

Back