Liverpool in tier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool is a tourist city alongside London? They utterly despise the Tories so there's no favourism taking place here.

They've had a mass testing operation in place for a month now and it's bringing down cases significantly. Hardly a surprise is it.
In that case if we are so bad, why weren't we given mass testing? Why were we put into localised lockdown on September 18th but Liverpool went into lockdown on October 12th? They get mass testing now within weeks everything us looking rosy for them yet we in the NE are still in a pretty much full lockdown with still no testing......f***ing stinks
Instead we had raves and games of pile on in WMCs...

Joking aside, Boris said he'd look after us after the NE lent him their vote :(
WMCs unfortunately these days even before Covid more resemble John Duckworths waiting room. Bar the odd few most WMCs are dying on their feet

Last edited:
Not been to a WMC in a while have you?

lucky if there’s anywhere near 50 in the one I go to. That’s 3 rooms open Marra. Been like that for years.

You must have missed the WMC incident that caused an outbreak. Hundreds packed in.
In that case if we are so bad, why weren't we given mass testing? Why were we put into localised lockdown on September 18th but Liverpool went into lockdown on October 12th? They get mass testing now within weeks everything us looking rosy for them yet we in the NE are still in a pretty much full lockdown with still no testing......f***ing stinks

WMCs unfortunately these days even before Covid more resemble John Duckworths waiting room. Bar the odd few most WMCs are dying on their feet

It was a dig at the WMC that caused an outbreak marra.

Last edited:
You must have missed the WMC incident that caused an outbreak. Hundreds packed in.

It was a dig at the WMC that caused an outbreak marra.
No I didn’t miss it , however I didn’t realise what you were referring to . Apologies.

not fair labelling them all the same ( don’t think that’s what you were doing mind) my local has went overboard with sanitizer, distancing and one way systems etc.. loads of visits during the slight reprieve we had from lock down and were commended for steps taken ..

Why all the childish moaning about 'being fucked over' and 'punished by being in tier 3' ?
Personally while this virus is still rife (as it is), i'd RATHER be in tier 3.
The more restrictions there are, the more likely it's gonna be supressed surely.

And, it's ok saying certain parts of the North east/County Durham havent many cases - it's not a massive area and the virus could soon spread between towns if restrictions aren't stringent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back