Liverpool in tier 2

MONTYMCPHAIL

Striker
What a joke. They were 10 times worse than anywhere just weeks ago and we (North East) went into lock down way before them.

Seems strange two of the "tourist cities" Liverpool n London are afforded tier 2 status.

Liverpool is a tourist city alongside London? They utterly despise the Tories so there's no favourism taking place here.

They've had a mass testing operation in place for a month now and it's bringing down cases significantly. Hardly a surprise is it.

Mass testing using the more accurate Lateral Flow testing, rather than PCR testing. So quite a lot of false positives are removed straight away.

Liverpool is a tourist city alongside London? They utterly despise the Tories so there's no favourism taking place here.

They've had a mass testing operation in place for a month now and it's bringing down cases significantly. Hardly a surprise is it.

I think it is a little present because the Mayor cooperated with Boris.

So much for clear numerical boundaries and ways up and down the scale. That’s it for us until April at the earliest now
No. December at the earliest.
You'll have the lunatics going mad during the 4 day piss up next month.
I understand the 'rona has agreed to a 4 day ceasefire during this period so all should be well. đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

Where 300 knackers cram into a small room.

(the actual game is just loads of people piling on top of each other, with people chanting "pile on, pile on" as they join in - school crack).
Not been to a WMC in a while have you?

lucky if there’s anywhere near 50 in the one I go to. That’s 3 rooms open Marra. Been like that for years.

Back