Liverpool forum predicting huge demolition of Sunlun

• Thread starter Deleted member 5559
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The only slight glimmer of hope is that Cardiff managed to stick 3 past them. But that is grasping at straws. Without an absolutely heroic performance from our back 4 it's going to be embarrassing. But, there's always next week.

We've been shit most of the season and we ain't took a massive hammering yet.

Liverpool shouldn't get over confident, we've seen worse teams than us turn the "big" teams over.

Lawro's gonna have fun for this game like,

maybe for once he'll predict more than 2

3-0 but Liverpool won't even be at their best. Sad isn't it.

We usually surprise ourselves in games like these.
I'm going for a spirited first half draw before a comfortable 2-0 defeat in the second half.

Edit: It's grim being an SAFC fan sometimes..

We usually surprise ourselves in games like these.
I'm going for a spirited first half draw before a comfortable 2-0 defeat in the second half.

Edit: It's grim being an SAFC fan sometimes..
certainly is if you're getting upset about a game that hasn't happened yet. You can't know what'll happen. I went to the palace game fully expecting them to play for a draw and it to be nil nil and look what happened!

Our team of individuals who are out for themselves will all rise to occasion putting in 100% effort opposed to the 10% effort v norwich, of course in the hope of been scouted for a move when safc gets relegated. We will still get beat like but just by the 2 goals I think 2-0 Suarez double

Our team of individuals who are out for themselves will all rise to occasion putting in 100% effort opposed to the 10% effort v norwich, of course in the hope of been scouted for a move when safc gets relegated. We will still get beat like but just by the 2 goals I think 2-0 Suarez double
Well the more we're on TV, the more likely they are to do this. Notice how we've always played better when we've been on? And that's fine by me, because if they're raising their game to earn themselves a move, we're more likely to win, and therefore more likely to survive. Then the whole lot of them can fuck off, apart from Mannone and Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back