Liverpool forum predicting huge demolition of Sunlun

• Thread starter Deleted member 5559
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see 6-0 and a sending off tbh.:cry:
If you get someone sent off then they miss the West Ham game. That's the only game I can see you getting a point in until you play Cardiff. I think West Ham is your critical game. Lose that and you will be depending on three straight wins at the end of the season and others not getting too far ahead of you. Of course you could get an unexpected draw somewhere, but if that happens so can the others.

We are Sunderland we will probably win 1 nil
Again, hows that?

A few keep saying this, but I must of missed when this has happened. One win at chelsea, in fuck knows how many awaygames at the top sides, doesn't make us one of those side who often upset the odds away.

We must be one of the easiest games for other teams to get at their place the last few seasons. There may be the odd one like chelsea a few year ago or the 3-3 at city, but by and large we roll over and get our bellies tickled.

I reckon 4-0 against Liverpool, with a player sent off and Liverpool not getting out of second gear. Now thats the Sunderland way I'm afraid.[DOUBLEPOST=1395656608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wickham is back so we'll probably win now. :cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1395656338][/DOUBLEPOST]

Newcastle.

Oh aye, he said big teams, my mistake.
Just don't get this "its the sunderland way" carry on, as if we even remotely upset the big teams away often.[DOUBLEPOST=1395656693][/DOUBLEPOST]I would love nothing more, than this to be rammed down my throat after btw.

Last edited:
We must be one of the easiest games for other teams to get at their place the last few seasons. There may be the odd one like chelsea a few year ago or the 3-3 at city, but by and large we roll over and get our bellies tickled.

I reckon 4-0 against Liverpool, with a player sent off and Liverpool not getting out of second gear. Now thats the Sunderland way I'm afraid.[DOUBLEPOST=1395656608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just don't get this "its the sunderland way" carry on, as if we even remotely upset the big teams away often.[DOUBLEPOST=1395656693][/DOUBLEPOST]I would love nothing more, than this to be rammed down my throat after btw.

Don't think it's mostly the away games but generally the home games, how many times have we in the past few seasons beaten the likes of Manchester City, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. while completely blowing the bread & butter games?

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312853.160

This is why I want us to return stronger after promotion back to the PL from the Championship (which does look likely - be honest). I don't want rival fans on their own forums and messageboard's saying how easy it will be and how rubbish we are any more. I want them to be posting things like "Sunderland are not the side that got relegated x seasons ago. They are better. I see them winning this one 2-0".

I foresaw a 2-0 away win, both from penalties, with two dismissals (Suarez and Gerrard) and then read who the referee will be (Kevin Friend) and thought - naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back