Live streaming platform unveiled for global EFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which Viaplay channel?

Their website and app. I don't know if it will be shown on one of the telly channels. They have the broadcasting rights to loads more football matches than they have space for on their channels. Those end up on their website and app instead.

Their website and app. I don't know if it will be shown on one of the telly channels. They have the broadcasting rights to loads more football matches than they have space for on their channels. Those end up on their website and app instead.
I will have them all ready in case Sky gans on a buffering spree

SAFSee is apparently going to be 140 quid for overseas fans this year. Not a bad deal but a lot of games will probably be on Sky.

SAFSee is apparently going to be 140 quid for overseas fans this year. Not a bad deal but a lot of games will probably be on Sky.

I usually get international pass & VPN but I've decided not to this year and see how I get on with other methods given that I have sky.

Am I right In saying they don't stream to England and Ireland on match days , the idea I believe is to stop any effect on home gates , so why Ireland, how can that effect gates , my son lives near Dublin he can't get home matches on a streaming pass , absolutely madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back