Live streaming platform unveiled for global EFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Waters got a heapload of emails I think with fans voicing dissatisfaction with the current plan.

The club is well aware of the widespread negative sentiment I'm sure.

It's also likely Ellis does not consider the revenue outlay necessary for a decent offering a needed expenditure and therefore nothing will be done...

It would be nice if the local media, who constantly lift stories/sentiment from this board, were to make a bit of a fuss on our behalf. If he's not willing to do it because it's the right decision, perhaps he can be shamed into it?

In their email of excuses they sent out about this they simultaneously cited the crap one camera broadcast not being good enough, and not wanting to sully the state of the art broadcasting system with multiple cameras that they'd spent a fortune on by actually using it for its intended purpose.

Absolute cretins.

Chris Waters got a heapload of emails I think with fans voicing dissatisfaction with the current plan.

The club is well aware of the widespread negative sentiment I'm sure.

It's also likely Ellis does not consider the revenue outlay necessary for a decent offering a needed expenditure and therefore nothing will be done...

It's not clear what the claimed outlay is - in the reply the club gave, they put equipment cost as the leading problem, but then when making another point a couple of bullets later they seemed to cut themselves off at the knees by illustrating that they already had the equipment. It was a very odd response.

Really can't be bothered to read through all of this.
In a nutshell, is there gonna be a way to watch any of the away matches I can't attend?
Cheers.

This is really stupid I know but is I-follow a radio or a tv stream?

It's a one camera TV stream. Think along the lines of those crap videos of games from the club shop. We haven't signed it up for - but we can still see it, by logging in with the teams we're playing, or so the thinking goes.

I signed up, and apparently on match day there's an option to page per game for a fiver.

Shouldn't be a problem to use a uk credit card should it? They can be used abroad.

Will a free vpn do the job?

How to get i-follow:

You Need: UK Card, Internet Connection, VPN, Google
Optional: Blue Peter badge

Step 1: Purchase a VPN (Virtual Private Network). There are many decent ones, simply search in google. I recommend Tunnel Bear for its user friendliness if you're not too tech savy. Essentially a VPN tricks your internet provider into thinking you're living abroad.

Step 2: Whilst connected on your VPN visit a participating clubs website (i.e. Norwich City) and purchase a match pass (£5) or season pass (£110).

Step 3: Google 'fake address generator for COUNTRY'. Important, the COUNTRY entered must match where your VPN currently is. I.e. if you're VPN is in Spain, you must search for a fake address in Spain, otherwise this will not match on the i-follow system.

Step 4: Enter in your UK card details as normal.

Step 5: Watch your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back