Live music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had our Nov21 Leicester and Nov 22 Blackpool all seated gigs postponed. Gutted after not playing for 9 months.

I`m doing Manchester. Was thinking of doing Sheffield as well but I don`t know if I can justify tickets for both shows.
Looked at buying Manchester tickets last year as me dad quite fancied it but was only extortionate tickets left. When they announced the Sheffield one I thought I'd get in early and get him a surprise for Christmas! Just need this pandemic to fuck off now!

Looked at buying Manchester tickets last year as me dad quite fancied it but was only extortionate tickets left. When they announced the Sheffield one I thought I'd get in early and get him a surprise for Christmas! Just need this pandemic to fuck off now!
That`s a great present. The last time I saw them they were incredible. Hope they are as good as that as it`s been a few years since then. I`m going with the whole family so wife and 2 kids so tickets + travel and hotel makes it a pricey night but well worth it. I might try and see if there`s press tickets available for Sheffield. I`d love to photograph the show. I got a not "no" answer to my interview request when the dates were originally announced so there may be an outside chance there. I did Brad Whitford a couple of years ago and he was great.

That`s a great present. The last time I saw them they were incredible. Hope they are as good as that as it`s been a few years since then. I`m going with the whole family so wife and 2 kids so tickets + travel and hotel makes it a pricey night but well worth it. I might try and see if there`s press tickets available for Sheffield. I`d love to photograph the show. I got a not "no" answer to my interview request when the dates were originally announced so there may be an outside chance there. I did Brad Whitford a couple of years ago and he was great.
I watched a few vids from their Vegas shows to see what kind of fettle Tyler's vocals were in these days - sound good.

The Dualers - any fans? Doing Stockton next Dec.
Went to see them at the Cluny a while back. f***ing shite. Walked out halfway through. It was like Mickey Pierce fronting a reggae band. A couple of lads who I was with were also in the bar mid gig & informed me they’d seen them before & it was shit then too. They’d only turned up cos it was a Saturday night.

Had Nick Cave in April cancelled this week. I think it would’ve been moved but because every band and it’s dog are booking dates in the second half of the year the venues aren’t available.

Joey and Tom are looking their age now but Tyler still seems to have it.
Was some hell on wasn't there over him being ousted for a run of Vegas shows. All seems to have been ironed out now.

Amazing they're all still in one piece really. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back