Live music

Had the help through the self employed scheme. Been doing guitar/bass repairs and setups. Also done my Cscs card so I can relive my youth on site 😂😂. Meant to have work in Germany coming up fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Although there's lot's of jobs that are somewhat currently redundant, there has to do plenty that have been created due to people shifting their spend.
Good luck with Germany.

Probably only go to half a dozen gigs a year, so it’s not essential. However it’s the festivals for me. My whole year is normally just counting down the days until my weekend of madness, so I missed it hugely. The possibility of them not being back next year is to much to even contemplate.

Probably only go to half a dozen gigs a year, so it’s not essential. However it’s the festivals for me. My whole year is normally just counting down the days until my weekend of madness, so I missed it hugely. The possibility of them not being back next year is to much to even contemplate.

In this age of diversity, you should be ashamed. :lol:

Missing them big time. Quite a few gigs planned this year and hoping the rescheduled dates go ahead for 2021.

Iron Maiden in Barcelona next June is the big one for a few days in the sun with my mates and the gig on a Saturday night. Will be gutted if it doesn't happen

Its shit we`ve had 14 concert tickets refunded or rearranged including a trip to Tennessee to se Blackberry Smoke :evil: the scary thing is i dont think we1l get live gigs till at best this time next year, its all we spend our money on -goin to see bands overnight stay or tying it in with a holiday. Whole thing is a ness & loads of smaller upcoming bands wont survive this :cry: same goes for the venues & staff that work these places. Sad shit times.

Last edited:
Black Grape have postponed April to September 2021. A sign nowt’s going to happen 6 months in advance? Probably
I’ve had Peter Hook reschedule jan 21 to jan 22 but he said that with so many bands booking venues for next year it wasn’t that easy to get in.

Back