Live Football on TV 19/10/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers marra

Thanks must gan to @roker73 for stepping into my shoes
But failing

But advertising YouTube & Spanish second division football is something I don't dee

Also @ ginger minge for stepping in too

News of my demise sorely exaggerated
He lives
He lives
He walks with me and talks with me along —-
Can’t remember the rest Hank.

Get the buggers telt

Mud gorning. To celebrake Hankington's returb, deep joy, a retrospeculum of Olympiabble proportionold:

Olympicold Celebrakers

Well what a gloribold summer for Britly sportage! Falollowing much cyncicold commentale by journalodes, politickers and everybole with an opinium, the first wave of Olympicold celebrakers has surpassed all expectashy there. Oh yes.

Starty with the Openage Ceremole, from rurally idyllopers with trickly-how on the village greem there, to industrimole revoluters, all soot’n’chimblers amid dark satanny millage – what a spectaculode! Thousels of peeploders, each grinny from eardrobe to eardrobe, warbly the music from Elgarb to Dizzily Rascold, and choreograbbles all hoof’n’shufflit with the rhythmold. Deep joy!

And how refreshy to see flag-wavit by such a cross-secty of the Britly populode, from squawky infant and childers all dimply cheeklode, to geriatry with denture-rattlit and trickly-how with the zimmer frale there. Not everybole approvit though. Oh no. One parliamentarilopper all grumblit about “multicultulode crap”, but was swiftlymost bombardy with criticole requezzles to shutly goblode. Folly.

A highlibe of the ceremole for many peeploders was the sight of Her Majestale Queen Elizabobble in Buckingle Pally greetage “Goodly Eveloder Mr Bond” and falollopit from a helicoppler there.

As for the sportage competishy, much chest-puffage from the Britly crowd, as TeamGB athlebes demonstrale expertile on bicycloppers, rowy-boats, runnage, swimly and gymnastip trickly-how gatherit medalloders, all lip-trembly to the sound of the nationer anthel in the eardrobes there.

And now the Paralympy!
Across a broad spectral of the populashy, peeploders are remind that everybole has a talent, despile physicole impairmer, sensory challenge or difficold in the brainbocker there.

Thousels of athlebes from the far-flummery corms of the globe demonstrale their dedicaters, braveloder and passion for lifeloppers.

Goodly-byelode to pity, and welcofole to celebrakers of the human specie in all its formy. Deep, deep joy!

Parkinsold Armblee!

Mud gorning. To celebrake Hankington's returb, deep joy, a retrospeculum of Olympiabble proportionold:

Olympicold Celebrakers

Well what a gloribold summer for Britly sportage! Falollowing much cyncicold commentale by journalodes, politickers and everybole with an opinium, the first wave of Olympicold celebrakers has surpassed all expectashy there. Oh yes.

Starty with the Openage Ceremole, from rurally idyllopers with trickly-how on the village greem there, to industrimole revoluters, all soot’n’chimblers amid dark satanny millage – what a spectaculode! Thousels of peeploders, each grinny from eardrobe to eardrobe, warbly the music from Elgarb to Dizzily Rascold, and choreograbbles all hoof’n’shufflit with the rhythmold. Deep joy!

And how refreshy to see flag-wavit by such a cross-secty of the Britly populode, from squawky infant and childers all dimply cheeklode, to geriatry with denture-rattlit and trickly-how with the zimmer frale there. Not everybole approvit though. Oh no. One parliamentarilopper all grumblit about “multicultulode crap”, but was swiftlymost bombardy with criticole requezzles to shutly goblode. Folly.

A highlibe of the ceremole for many peeploders was the sight of Her Majestale Queen Elizabobble in Buckingle Pally greetage “Goodly Eveloder Mr Bond” and falollopit from a helicoppler there.

As for the sportage competishy, much chest-puffage from the Britly crowd, as TeamGB athlebes demonstrale expertile on bicycloppers, rowy-boats, runnage, swimly and gymnastip trickly-how gatherit medalloders, all lip-trembly to the sound of the nationer anthel in the eardrobes there.

And now the Paralympy!
Across a broad spectral of the populashy, peeploders are remind that everybole has a talent, despile physicole impairmer, sensory challenge or difficold in the brainbocker there.

Thousels of athlebes from the far-flummery corms of the globe demonstrale their dedicaters, braveloder and passion for lifeloppers.

Goodly-byelode to pity, and welcofole to celebrakers of the human specie in all its formy. Deep, deep joy!

Parkinsold Armblee!
Put the sherry down !

Put the sherry down !
Shan't. It was good enough for Uncle Monty & Withnail, so it's good enough for I.
Morning Becs
Morning Hank
Morning Dilly,Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton and all

Nothing for me, off to Malta this afternoon for a relaxing week.

Have a good day everyone
Nice one, Spamus Javelinus. Watch out fer teasers, marra.
Morning Hank, Becs and 73, morning all

Welcome back Hank

Busy day for the Bishop, watching egg chasing, then ceremony to bury Mother in laws ashes, not great timing with what’s been going on recently tbh, then drive with the lad to Wycombe to bring back 3 points, late departure and driving means am going to have to watch them sober:eek:.

Enjoy you day lads and lasses, HTL
It's a chastening experience, watching the lads in a state of sobriety, The Bishop, la. I've been doing it for over 20 years. It's not only character building, it puts hairs on yer chist & a generous measure of perspective in yer perception. In short, it reminds you you're very much alive, even if, at times, you wish (in a purely jocular sense) you weren't!
Morning Becs, nice thread, @Roker 73 , Hank & everyone. Just Quest&Motd later for me. Leaving here at 9-20am from breaky then down the M6 for the game. Hopefully carry from Swansea fingers crossed. All the best at WW today, lets hope PP gets off to a flyer for you all. Have a great Satdee and a great weekend.

@Dilligaf60 Have a good day pal.

@thecloughywobble Morning pal,enjoy the WE.

Have a great day and enjoy the Rugby 🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and the footy ⚽ @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @sismanhatton , @Horley Chorley , @eddtheduck 🦆 , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @Mk Mackem , @Bonzo , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Kid Galahad , @Spam Javelin , @chunkylover53 , @Stortford , @niknak_123 , @Snorbens , @T_Bone , @AndyGray1985 , @EchoMan , @The Hesford Diet , @Occam's Razor , @SpiritofBurnden @SydneyFan 👍👍🏉🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽⚽
Ow, Scorefrom, la, please forgive my ignorance, but whee are ye playing the day?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back