Live Football on TV 19/10/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll think of you when downing the Aperol spritz ;)

Oooh I love them. I made sure I had one when I went to Venice in the summer :D I don't think they do them in the deafy though.
Morning Becs
Morning Hank
Morning Dilly,Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton and all

Nothing for me, off to Malta this afternoon for a relaxing week.

Have a good day everyone

Morning marra. Safe journey and enjoy your hols xx

Morning @becs and all. Got a week off and i've woken up full of a cold.

I can already hear hank warming up his larynx in smogland from here

Morning. He said he is coming back and never said that he wasn't coming back.

Hope you feel better soon xx
Morning @becs . There won't be a shed roof from Billingham to Redcar safe from the sonic boom of Hank's battle cry today.

:lol:

Morning mate :cool:

Morning Wakey.

Morning MM

Morning Phunboy

Morning EM

morning marra, all good in the wild grey ocean?
Morning Wakey where are you at ?

Guessing Italy when I saw Aperol in next thread

Martina Franca, down in Puglia @ son in laws place.
Morning Becs
Morning Hank
Morning Dilly,Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton and all

Nothing for me, off to Malta this afternoon for a relaxing week.

Have a good day everyone

mornen swordmeister
Oooh I love them. I made sure I had one when I went to Venice in the summer :D I don't think they do them in the deafy though.

Morning marra. Safe journey and enjoy your hols xx

mrs gans mad as I drink them by the pint - Aperol isn’t strong & the prosecco isn’t either. Don’t put any of that fizzy watta in mind ;)

Last edited:
Morning Becs, Hank , Snorbens, Dilli , Wakey, Sismanhatton, Janey, Stortford, Chunky, and everyone...

It's a lovely sunny day down here in Bucks 13° so a perfect autumnal day for football....

Stay safe everyone, and watch out for the 50 mph smart motorway on parts of the M1.....

Morning Becs, nice thread, @Roker 73 , Hank & everyone. Just Quest&Motd later for me. Leaving here at 9-20am from breaky then down the M6 for the game. Hopefully carry from Swansea fingers crossed. All the best at WW today, lets hope PP gets off to a flyer for you all. Have a great Satdee and a great weekend.

@Dilligaf60 Have a good day pal.

@thecloughywobble Morning pal,enjoy the WE.

Have a great day and enjoy the Rugby 🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and the footy ⚽ @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @sismanhatton , @Horley Chorley , @eddtheduck 🦆 , @janey , @TaylorBoosh , @Mk Mackem , @Bonzo , @Kingdom Bhoy , @Kid Galahad , @Spam Javelin , @chunkylover53 , @Stortford , @niknak_123 , @Snorbens , @T_Bone , @AndyGray1985 , @EchoMan , @The Hesford Diet , @Occam's Razor , @SpiritofBurnden @SydneyFan 👍👍🏉🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽⚽
Morning marra.....

Soak up that sunshine mate and make the most of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back