Little silver gas canisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's class if you do it when you're on acid.

Why who gets away with it? Most people get away with taking drugs whether they're legal or not.

The people who are openly smoking the canisters then dumping them on the ground.

I know they do but I wouldn't smoke bottle pipes in public and just hoy them on the ground afterwards.

The people who are openly smoking the canisters then dumping them on the ground.

I know they do but I wouldn't smoke bottle pipes in public and just hoy them on the ground afterwards.

Ahh right. Just tramps marra. I hope they're not smoking the canisters though. :lol:

See them quite regularly around here. Never actually seen anyone doing them, just the mess!

Get many chemicals delivered like.....
Aye mate loads. I've just worked on a project where I ordered around £8 million worth of chemicals. ;)
More like 30%+. Heated to 70 Celsius in some applications.
Are you talking about in hair dye. I'm no expert at hairdressing mind I'm bald :lol:.

I know domestic use is 3%, food grade can be 35% and industrial use over 95%.

Last edited:
Where you at like mate?

I've never seen one over Tynside like I know of people using them just never strewn about.
Hartlepool.... and they're regular where I'm at....or they were for a while until this lockdown thing came in.
It's not a new craze. I thought it had pretty much died out. It was 15 years ago when I had it.
Until the last few years I'd never seen anything like this, then all of a sudden these little silver canisters just appears strewn all over.

Last edited:
Hartlepool.... and they're regular where I'm at....or they were for a while until this lockdown thing came in.

Until the last few years I'd never seen anything like this, then all of a sudden these little silver canisters just appears strewn all over.

Must be a new thing people are doing on the streets. We used to do them in nightclubs or at raves. Just used to put the empties back in the box like.

Back streets of Manchester are littered with them
Never seen a single one here in Wilmslow though but. I assume people here can afford proper drugs.

I’ve not seen them up here but I was out for a run one morning in Manchester and saw loads of them on the ground near Strangeways and the lock up shops around there

It was! A rare night out without children when I was with my ex, so I made a proper effort to dress up nice then put peroxide in my eye! Had to out in my glasses with a big red puffy eye :oops: :oops:
painful, I did it twice. What a dope!

When I was a student, a few of my mates would make a killing flogging these at festivals over the summer. Fiver a pop iirc.
Beefa full of sellers on the street ,wonder what they’re up to at the minute

Better profit margin then most other street drugs.

Used to be able to get them for 22p and sell them for £2 a pop.

Must still be a sad world if people are turning to drugs to get by.

Must still be a sad world if people are turning to drugs to get by.
You posted this yesterday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back