Little silver gas canisters

Aye. It's probably 3% solution. You can use it to disinfect around the house. Hair dye is around 8%. I sometimes use it up to 90% at work.
We used to get hypo tankers in at a place I used to work, lads would nick five litres to take home, one lad put it in a metal can, he had to get off the bus early when he noticed it was leaking, the bus floor was bubbling and the legs were falling off his trousers.

We stayed in a b&b for the first Wembley trip last season and the mad Irish wifey that ran it, brought a tray of them into the breakfast room and said to me and our boy “A load of lads left these .... any idea what they are? Any good to you?”

She then did exactly the same to at least three other groups of guests, before someone finally bought them off her. It was blatantly obvious what she was doing.

Serving breakfast?

We used to get hypo tankers in at a place I used to work, lads would nick five litres to take home, one lad put it in a metal can, he had to get off the bus early when he noticed it was leaking, the bus floor was bubbling and the legs were falling off his trousers.
:lol: shouldn't laugh.

If I'm using strong stuff at work I would have a full plastic chem suit, visor, chemical wellies and gauntlets. I dropped a bit on green grass and it almost burst into flames.
You can get it to clean contact lenses. Picking up the peroxide instead of saline and rinsing the lens with it before putting it in your eye is a mistake you only make once.
Sounds painful.

I've got some 12% peroxide being delivered today hopefully. It was due yesterday from Amazon but got a letter saying it would be late. I'm going to dilute some right down to disinfect door handles etc

Last edited:
I've seen loads of these things strewn about.
Seems to be the new craze for a quick buzz.
It says it's safe but used regularly it could lead to health issues.
Who knows?

Where you at like mate?

I've never seen one over Tynside like I know of people using them just never strewn about.

See them quite regularly around here. Never actually seen anyone doing them, just the mess!

I've got some 12% peroxide being delivered today hopefully. It was due yesterday from Amazon but got a letter saying it would be late. I'm going to dilute some right down to disinfect door handles etc

Get many chemicals delivered like.....

Back