Little Girl Kidnapped In Felling - False alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Np are saying no one has a actully reported a child miss g. To me that means no one has noticed her gone yet or as someone said earlier a parental dispute hopefully

Unlikely to be true. No reports or a missing girl, which 7 year old would be out at 10pm without being reported missing.

They can respond to social media.

But unless they know the identity of the kid or their parents or if any one has officially reported the bairn missing then they can’t say they’ve had an official report.

reports of an abduction (i.e someone's phoned in what they've allegedly seen) but no-one has reported the alleged victim as missing.

I did initially say I think this'll be a hoax. I still stand by that.
If it is a hoax the horrible fuck should be locked up.

Hopefully all ends well.

FELLING - LATEST UPDATE

Northumbria Police currently have approximately 30 officers working behind the scenes with this ongoing incident, Police are currently try to reassure the community and at this current moment in time, they say there has been no child reported missing.

Furthermore, Police say they are trying to get to the bottom of the report.

Police have also confirmed that there has been speculation of a Black Car involved, Police say that their report involves a white van. Some confusion from the public in terms of this.

22.32 - Northumbria Police are treating the report made to Police as true, but at this stage there is still no child reported missing from the felling area.

More as we get it. Here.

Last edited:
Hopefully utter bullshit for everyone's mad aunts on Facebook to occupy their Saturday night with.

Contacting Paddy Power to ask for a price on a menopausal woman with a vast collection of 'Why Daddy Why?' genre books making this up along with their other weekly posts on FB of malevolent vans that no one else sees.

Last edited:
Northumbria Police saying no report of a missing child in the Force area.

I hope this is either a hoax or a misunderstanding.

I'm suspicious it's all a hoax tbh, surely if it's happened next to a row of shops somewhere there will be CCTV of either the van driving down the street or the girl and police would be releasing a description of the van seeing as the plates are false

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back