Little Girl Kidnapped In Felling - False alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knocks me sick.
The problem is is that this does happen, not often and not so close to home - when it does it's a race against time and imperative they find her within the next 24 hrs max (anything longer and the outlook gets far bleaker :cry:).

I do too, but seems like they’ve deliberately changed the registration to do such a thing, and then nothing stopping them from putting the real reg back on. What a horrendous ordeal for any parent to go through.
Yup, I pray they find her quickly - if this is real it should be on the 10 o'clock news.

Last edited:
The problem is is that this does happen, not often and not so close to home - when it does it's a race against time and imperative they find her within the next 24 hrs max (anything longer and the outlook gets far bleaker :cry:).

Yup, I pray they find her quickly - if this is real it should be on the 10 o'clock news.

There’s hundreds of similar reports each day , quite often it’s the result of parental disputes over custody - if every one was on the news at ten there’d be no time for any other news man.

Let’s hope it’s what’s happened here

There’s hundreds of similar reports each day , quite often it’s the result of parental disputes over custody - if every one was on the news at ten there’d be no time for any other news man.

Let’s hope it’s what’s happened here
There's a chance it could be stranger abduction though ? :neutral:.

Northumbria Police has released a statement.

A force spokesperson said: “Police are carrying out enquiries after reports of a suspicious incident in Gateshead.

“At about 8.15pm police received a report of a girl being forced into a white van on Coldwell Street, Felling. “

He never said it wasn’t
He is a she ffs :rolleyes:.

Northumbria Police has released a statement.

A force spokesperson said: “Police are carrying out enquiries after reports of a suspicious incident in Gateshead.

“At about 8.15pm police received a report of a girl being forced into a white van on Coldwell Street, Felling. “
So what does that mean ? a little more f***ing urgency is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back