List of liked pundits on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Rosenior is my favourite pundit, shame he doesn't have the profile for the Premier League because sick of seeing illiterate spanners shoehorned onto shows because they had a good playing career.

Shearer is better than he used to be. Still has his Geordie moments but he at least conceals it enough to not be totally dense at all times.

Liam Rosenior is my favourite pundit, shame he doesn't have the profile for the Premier League because sick of seeing illiterate spanners shoehorned onto shows because they had a good playing career.

Shearer is better than he used to be. Still has his Geordie moments but he at least conceals it enough to not be totally dense at all times.
DOD you see boa morte on SSN the other week? f***ing unbelievable, as If he'd never had a conversation before 😂

The vast majority of guests on The Totally Football Show are really good. Still disappointed that BT canned the European Football Show with James Richardson, Honigstein, Julien Laurens and Horncastle.

Danny Murphy is really good on Talksport
As is Perry Groves
Colin Murray was really good.

Jim White is a massive cunnnnt....just to give a bit of balance

All of this. Colin Murray had great guests on.

Add Simon Jordan to the list.

LR is articulate & intelligent, putting him streets ahead of most. As someone posted above (apologies to the poster concerned as I can't remember his username!) LR is now the Derby County coach, so I'm guessing this will limit (if not end) his punditry.

Generally I think journalists are way better than ex-players but it's not the done thing putting them on TV for live games.

Usually way better on radio/podcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back