List of liked pundits on here.

Gab Marcotti is the level for me.

I can't believe Barry Glendinning's name keeps cropping up. I hear his podcasts are decent but on TalkSport on Sunday morning I find him and Max Rushden unlistenable! The distance between how funny they think they are and how funny they actually are is vast.

His voice was the voice of rugby to me, only thing that blotted his copybook was his denial of any status to "Flower of Scotland" - every time saying "now we'll hear a familiar Folk Song by the Corries".
I miss Scotland The Brave, like Flower of Scotland but think the team play at the same pace most of the time

Always like Keane and Scholes when they’re on. Gary Neville is very good too.

Also a big of of Liam Rosenior, shame he left his role to go and work at Derby County.

unpopular opinion on here but I used to Like Andy Gray for Sky. Don't think Sky have managed to replace him. Fond memories of 90s football with Keys and Gray.
Good shout that, Gray was excellent and knew the game really well. Would be interesting to see him and Neville working alongside one another.

I like Stewart Robson. He explains very succinctly what's going through a player's mind and their decision making under pressure.

Roy Keane is good value sometimes.

Back