Lion King at the Sunderland Empire

class. i might go and see it again. was awesome last time it was here

great news for the city this. 7 weeks :eek:
How much are tickets

i think last time they started about Β£30 ish but went up to like Β£90

we got some standing tickets pretty cheap at the last minute, was a class spot. in the stalls on the bottom but at the back with a little table shelf thing to lean on. was mint

Last edited:
class. i might go and see it again. was awesome last time it was here

great news for the city this. 7 weeks :eek:

i think last time they started about Β£30 ish but went up to like Β£90

we got some standing tickets pretty cheap at the last minute, was a class spot. in the stalls on the bottom but at the back with a little table shelf thing to lean on. was mint
Who goes to see a theatre show and gets standing tickets??? Why would you even bother with that.

It’s a belated Valentine’s Day gift to my lass. We are going next Wednesday. Unfortunately we are eating in the restaurant at the theatre - since then she started a diet.

Last edited:
Who goes to see a theatre show and gets standing tickets??? Why would you even bother with that.
because they were cheap, a last minute decision, and he got a table shelf thing to lean on... apparently it was mint! :lol:

we were out just dotting around on a saturday afternoon, had a few drinks, wandered into the dun cow and bumped into someone we knew who was going to see lion king, it sounded canny so i popped my head into the box office and they said standing room only, Β£10 a ticket or something like that, so we just went for it. the booth thing you stand in is on the first balcony at the side, like a little lean-on thing in front of you, with the door to the bar and toilets just behind you, its really decent, and your raised above the seats so you have a great view. look on this photo, right in the middle, those 4 little semi-circle shelf things, thats the booth you get to stand in. they are class, we had the bottom one

Logon or register to see this image

Back