Ling's Cars

Unprofessional as fuck that like. :lol:
But funny!! :lol: I love it!!
hahaha, It really is me. I am sat at home in County Durham, twiddling my thumbs (bored). I'm unsure how else to prove it. Here's a photo, nits. Featuring Fred Secrets.
Logon or register to see this image
:lol: Hello to this forum, you have blazed in, in style!! SMB welcomes you with open arms. :)
My new favourite post on the SMB. Good on you for the letter, so refreshing to see something that reads like its been written by a real human being, and not some AI fed with business bullshit bingo catchphrases.
Spot on!!

Last edited:
f***ing hell.
i've heard a lot of folk talk about that website and just thought i'd have a nosy :lol: :lol: :eek::eek:
i've heard a lot of folk talk about that website and just thought i'd have a nosy :lol: :lol: :eek::eek:

just carried on reading the rest of the thread, absolutely superb :lol:

Last edited:
Just when you think things could never get more peculiar on this site - then this happens.
WTF!

My dream outcome from this is that the positive publicity from this malarkey results in Lings Cars becoming a billion dollar business and buy SAFC.

Although given @LINGsCARS colour palette in terms of web design, I dread to think what our new home shirt would look like

Back