Ling's Cars

Well, thanks so much... all you mental Mackems! I've been getting loads of stick from stiff car dealers lately on my Fb page, so these comments are a breath of fresh air :) Grassy Arse as they say at Real Madrid.

I attach my favourite nutty Mackem-based Nissan Qashqai advert in tribute. (all my own work). I knock out hundreds of these cars every year. Be proud! - Ling
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Well, thanks so much... all you mental Mackems! I've been getting loads of stick from stiff car dealers lately on my Fb page, so these comments are a breath of fresh air :) Grassy Arse as they say in Spain.

I attach my favourite mackem-based Nissan Qashqai advert in tribute. Be proud! - Ling
Gerrin. This thread is class

Well, thanks so much... all you mental Mackems! I've been getting loads of stick from stiff car dealers lately on my Fb page, so these comments are a breath of fresh air :) Grassy Arse as they say in Spain.

I attach my favourite mackem-based Nissan Qashqai advert in tribute. Be proud! - Ling
You should offer a deal for anyone quoting the SMB as a reference. Chip in a small donation to the running of the forum and you’ll get loads on board. Even consider becoming a sponsor. Give @Roger a buzz.

Love your attitude!

Well, thanks so much... all you mental Mackems! I've been getting loads of stick from stiff car dealers lately on my Fb page, so these comments are a breath of fresh air :) Grassy Arse as they say at Real Madrid.

I attach my favourite nutty Mackem-based Nissan Qashqai advert in tribute. (all my own work). I knock out hundreds of these cars every year. Be proud! - Ling

I almost believe this really is you :lol:

Ling!

This thread just went GOLD

I've had four cars from Ling previously and couldn't rate their service any higher.

Fingers crossed they get through it and pick back up where they left off.

Had mine 2 years now after recommendation off here, will be going back for next one, outstanding company, brilliant customer service, totally hassle free and love her sense of humour. Clever lass for sure.
On reading this, I have to say at first look I like Ling :lol:

Dragons Den, Nuclear Arms & Automobiles: Ling Valentine Interview

Don't know what customer feedback is on her services mind

Genuinely outstanding.

Last edited:

Back