Line of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I called this pretty well, solicitor and ACC involved behind the scenes with Huntley the murderer.

You'd think I was trained in this sort of stuff.

Next series will possibly involve reopening the inquest into ACC's suicide and it becoming suspicious

Fuck me, what a load of shite.

Jimmy Lakewell folded like a pack of cards. Jamie as gun toting patsy to some unexplained end.

More plot holes than Swiss cheese.

Fuck me, what a load of shite.

Jimmy Lakewell folded like a pack of cards. Jamie as gun toting patsy to some unexplained end.

More plot holes than Swiss cheese.

I agree there was the odd hole or two in the plot, not least I thought it was implausible that the damning evidence Roz hid would be found so easily, but I still think it was a superb ending to a fantastic series.

That look back over his shoulder at Kate after she cast doubt on Hilton's alleged suicide gives us grounds for suspicion about Ted. Shame didn't want Hastings to be bent like.
Yup, I really don't want it to be Ted but as David Frost would say " the clues are there".

Mercurio has said series 5 will have more focus on the personal lives of Steve, Kate and Ted.
He's also said Ted's past, including his Freemason links, has not been fully explored yet.

Ted, say it aint so, fella. :cry:

What about the pregnant lass, that wasn't explained?

Thought they might have revealed more about balaclava man/men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back