Lillian Laslandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s your thoughts on his time here and how did you react to him signing? I’m a little embarrassed to admit I shouted fuck off at him one time

Excited when he signed, had experience playing in the champions league and a french international. On his debut (I think), he scored a bicycle kick, which was absolutely unreal, unfortunately it was disallowed, I don't recall what for.

Unsure if he was ever a good player, he didn't have anything about him. He looked stiff, he was slow, in fact he was a lot like Wyke.

Was harshly treated IMO

Reid tried to bring in a footballing centre forward, but didn't give it a chance. We changed our style marginally to play on the ground a bit more, Laslandes was off the pace and not really doing it and we were struggling and then we'd bring Quinn on 2nd half with or without Laslandes and then the fullbacks would be hoofing diagonal balls to Quinn again.

He had a half decent game against West Ham (where according to himself Reid only told him he was in the team late on when he wasn't expecting to be in the squad to catch him out as it had got personal) and then was left out again.

The Boro game away live on sky where we were 3-0 down on a Monday night at 60 odd mins and he was brought on in the 93rd minute was a clear sign Reid had it in for him, for whatever reason.

Ultimately he was poor here, but why would you spend 3.5m on a player which was decent money for us at the time and treat him like that?

When he signed, for some reason i thought we were going to start playing a more passing game. Saying that, I thought the same about when Flo signed.
How wrong i was.

When he signed, for some reason i thought we were going to start playing a more passing game. Saying that, I thought the same about when Flo signed.
How wrong i was.
Really? Thought it was common knowledge we were trying to replace Quinn

Lillian had very nice hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back