Lillian Laslandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I shouted a lot worse
What’s your thoughts on his time here and how did you react to him signing? I’m a little embarrassed to admit I shouted fuck off at him one time
What’s your thoughts on his time here and how did you react to him signing? I’m a little embarrassed to admit I shouted fuck off at him one time
I shouted a lot worse abuse at Terry Curran when he flicked the v s at the
Main stand at half time .

Not good, brought in as a replacement to quinny but struggled with PR style of football...up there with Flo as a big waste of money..

I seem to remember him early on, might have been his debut, him taking the ball and flicking it over the keeper, great finish but got disallowed, but from that point PN was dog shit

Was supposed to be SNQ replacement but just wasnt that type of player

I remember one game he was gesturing to Gray to give him the ball on the floor while Reid gestured to Gray to sling high balls in. Gray had his arms out with parms upwards in that universal gesture of wtf is going on.
With a DOF those Flo - Laslandes type signings simply wouldn’t have happened without it being explained to Murray “these lads can’t play the game he wants them to play” then the ball and blame would be in Murray’s court. Mind Murray knew all about Flo anyway. He can be excused a lack of knowledge regarding Laslandes.

Were still as shambolic now only it’s the opposite. Board buying players (Grigg, Maguire) without a plan for how they’re gonna be utilised.

Another stinker from Reid. Signed as a Quinny replacement because he was decent size, but didn't bother to check that most of his best work for Bordeaux was done on the deck.
exactly this. long balls to a non target man

Remember him coming off the bench and having a really good game where we played the ball to his feet and he looked a real threat, can't remember who against. There was real excitement that could be the start of something. He started the next game and we reverted back to launching long balls above his head. He was shipped off on loan not long after.

Don't know much about him before and after his time here but by all accounts he was a decent footballer. But he wasn't suited to our system at all and rumours he'd challenged Reid who'd told him to fuck off.

Saw him score 2 pre season at Torquay as a second half sub, think one was an overhead kick. Was quite hopeful but he was never a target man.

Absolutely scorchio that day

Saw him score 2 pre season at Torquay as a second half sub, think one was an overhead kick. Was quite hopeful but he was never a target man.

Absolutely scorchio that day

Was there that day too was absolutely red hot went on a tour with ALS great tour that

Torquay
Plymouth
EXeter
Called in west brom on the way home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back