Lighter weights more reps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh I dunno, work in the industry, do what they do as living for 40 hrs a week.

I'm sure, like in all walks of life, there's those that plod through their jobs uninterested but I'd proffer that most of them chose to be within that industry and have worked hard to get there. It'd surely be in their best interests to further educate themselves and keep themselves current.

I'm involved in exercise science full time

What are you actually arguing about?

Are you saying what Titus said is wrong? Or just that people shouldn't listen to anything posted on here?

I'd actually like to know the answer to this aswell tbh.

Everytime I've noticed tired eyes posting anywhere on the forum he's been arguing. I can only presume he ls lacking in social skills

Everytime I've noticed tired eyes posting anywhere on the forum he's been arguing. I can only presume he ls lacking in social skills

Wow, look at you, you've managed to write a whole two sentences. Its the most you've ever written here, well done, you're a good boy, I'm proud of you.

I've just looked at your profile, 19 posts per day and two sentences actually is the most you have ever written in a post :lol:

Wow, look at you, you've managed to write a whole two sentences. Its the most you've ever written here, well done, you're a good boy, I'm proud of you.

I've just looked at your profile, 19 posts per day and two sentences actually is the most you have ever written in a post :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

TiredEyes said:

Hurtful, truly hurtful. Words cut deep you know?

Seriously though, are you this obnoxious in everyday life?

This is all starting to become black and white to me...

Hope you're not insinuating the ultimate insult there :evil:

.. yeah, you're all ganging up on me now, I give in, I've no idea what 1st prize was but you can share it amongst you, I can't be arsed to argue any more, if indeed that's what it was :lol:

I've had a great spinning session, the sun is out, so I'm going to mow the lawn and I may even get out for a MTB ride this afternoon, or even a run if my legs are up to it !!

Hope you're not insinuating the ultimate insult there :evil:

:lol:, maybe. And no one is ganging up on you ffs. Personally I'm not bothered either way - I'm just not surprised to see you firmly holding your ground when their is a wee chance you're wrong while making your self look a bellend.. sorry TE, but from what i have seen you NEVER come out of these little spats with any dignity.. a shame, as i'm sure you're actually a well educated individual.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:, maybe. And no one is ganging up on you ffs. Personally I'm not bothered either way - I'm just not surprised to see you firmly holding your ground when their is a wee chance you're wrong while making your self look a bellend.. sorry TE, but from what i have seen you NEVER come out of these little spats with any dignity.. a shame, as i'm sure you're actually a well educated individual.

All valid points well made,

Logon or register to see this image

My well used but much loved SAFC tea mug - no PP.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back