Liam Gallagher and John Squire

I always think Liam must be constantly uncomfortably as fuck in them daft zipped up coats.
How can he be, he's obviously the coolest gadge wherever he gans so the temp won't affect him
Sounds like the night was a success, wish I'd been able to attend- although I've seen him loads before, always a good neet

Love Browmy me :rolleyes:

Did you watch Buggsy?
I did. First time I'd seen him. Entertaining enough- only really heard his first album which has some decent ones. Simple as this is quality.

All in all - good crack. Apart from the usually Toon toon chants which are the pits ha
Class gig tonight. The cost per song was a bit steep though and would have liked a few more covers to give me a bit more for money. Jake Bugg acoustic set was brilliant and he’s been on my list to see for years. One of the most chilled gigs I’ve been to, no knobheads which was a surprise.
Yeah surprised me as well especially given what others had said about the gigs last week

His solo stuff has on the whole been well written and produced for him. Second Beady Eye album is good but the first one killed them.

This stuff while production is brilliant his vocals are good the lyrics are just not there to make it anything more than songs on a background track

Agree
Really like the second beady eye one tbh

The first one is really poor. They must've rushed it and used tracks that Noel had knocked back for Oasis. The second one though is solid
"The Roller" dated back to at least 2001 in a Q magazine interview where Liam referenced it as a song Gem had when discussing what became Heathen Chemistry, and I imagine it wasn't the only one they had already as a finished song.

Back