Liam Gallagher and John Squire

Squiresy is skint Cluffy lad. 6 bairns and a bit of painting ain't covering it. Nice to see LG helping him out though. LG did say it'd be naff doing those bands choons on this tour so that was that. Poor (but not quite as poor as he was before this) Squiresy :(

Also, LG has his sold out Definitely Maybe arena tour coming up soon. KERCHING!
If JS is skint, how the hell does Reni get by?

Love Browmy me :rolleyes:
Must have made coin off the gigs from roses reunion surely.

Good gig tonight. Album better live - think someone said on here you wouldn't remember the album in a couple of years but I know this gigs stopped me feeling like shite after 10 days of utter morale sapping at work
Did you watch Buggsy?

Trying to be as fair as possible & I would have said if it was shite, but it really was excellent like.

Squire’s obviously a great guitar player, the bass player was good anarl. Liam was just Liam & the choruses sounded bigger & better live.

Think the ticket price vs minutes played was poor, could have hoyed in another 2/3 covers. It is also the hottest venue around.

Crowd were generally good. Didn’t notice any real knobheads that you tend to find at Oasis gigs. There was an attempt off “toon toon” before the encore that got booed down, presumably by Sunderland fans?!

Support Jake Bugg was very very good too. Can play a guitar that lad.

Trying to be as fair as possible & I would have said if it was shite, but it really was excellent like.

Squire’s obviously a great guitar player, the bass player was good anarl. Liam was just Liam & the choruses sounded bigger & better live.

Think the ticket price vs minutes played was poor, could have hoyed in another 2/3 covers. It is also the hottest venue around.

Crowd were generally good. Didn’t notice any real knobheads that you tend to find at Oasis gigs. There was an attempt off “toon toon” before the encore that got booed down, presumably by Sunderland fans?!

Many baldies?

I thought it was a canny night me. Few more songs would of been nice like.
Got talking to a mag couple in bar just round corner and I couldn’t belive it they were actually sound. Could’ve knocked me down with a feather.
To be fair the my were from hebburn.

Last edited:

Can never understand why the mags always have to pipe up at a gig. I tried to match them with Micky Dodds Red and White Army!

Class gig, the album was much better live!

Back