LGB Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn't give a fuck about the club or even football. He's just a hanger on using the club and fans to demonize to prove his twisted points. He's brought any abuse upon himself, he's an adult and should take responsibility for this own actions. If people are saying nasty words to him then he shouldn't go around accusing innocent people of homophobia. f***ing tosser.

(Quote snipped)

What did he do?? 😂😂

Just winging on at people when they slated it basically and being a general arse he's some form of superior.

- Some good news though looks like it's over. Thank god. Not that I wouldn't mind anyone actually decent doing a group for those who actually care but properly. Looks like he's just trying to get some money back after the toys have come out the pram again.

He’s playing the mental health card.

I don’t say that lightly, because I know it’s sounds really brutal and dismissive. But I’ve noticed a trend of people acting like knobs and then when the inevitable backlash occurs they complain about the toll on their mental health.

It’s a fairly transparent attempt to garner sympathy in my opinion.
Some of these people preaching about mental health are horrible humans. Its a bang in vogue topic in young people, girls especially, loads are banging in about mental health on their social media but carry on like horrid little poisonous bitches and bullies in their own lives.

I hope he's OK. His various run-ins with SAFC have been self-inflicted and petty. He needs to use his love of SAFC as an opportunity to unite rather than divide.
Thats the thing though... he only went to his first game last year (!!!) there isnt any love, it seems one big ego / fishing trip for him to self promote and bang the LBGT drum he spends most his life banging on social media to his 30,000 followers from the LBGT community.

Muscular Dystrophy, HIV and a Sunderland fan. Poor lad.

Ps think he's a wanker even if he was straightest lad in the world.
I’d say out the 3 one of them is probs true at best.
Wasn’t there a shit storm on Twitter where he’d been outed as a flasher or something?

He doesn’t care one bit about the club. Last year was the first time he had attended a game.

Well why the fuck are the club even pandering to him?

Sorry but I'm not having the mental health card being played and if people think I'm harsh because of that tough.

My family has suffered first hand from the damage someone with mental health can cause and it's a horrible thing. If he is using that though then he had went even lower down in my estimation.

I cant say for sure so I'll leave it there just really hope hes not playing that card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back