LG new single name

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: "I don't want Spotify - if I want it I buy it"
fair enough, but obviously I DON'T want Liam's music or Noel's or The Boreteneers..what I want is a service that lets me hear their shitty albums once, laugh at them and post about it on here. For that Spotify is perfect.
And FWIW I bought a CD for a tenner (!) off a busker yesterday to make her feel good as she had a nice voice.

Take no notice of Noel marra, hes nasty. You do what you want.

Spotify is mint

For ripping off artists it is, aye. If it wasn't for gig goers the industry would soon be dead.

fair enough, but obviously I DON'T want Liam's music or Noel's or The Boreteneers..what I want is a service that lets me hear their shitty albums once, laugh at them and post about it on here. For that Spotify is perfect.
And FWIW I bought a CD for a tenner (!) off a busker yesterday to make her feel good as she had a nice voice.
You could have a least asked for a hand job on the side. Music is worthless now

CD's are class

His new single will probably sound as people expect it. I'm not expecting anything great personally, but it's there if people want it.
Don't understand people eager to wait to be annoyed and slag it off. Just shows what a star he is really. Nobody is waiting around to get annoyed at the latest Travis songs are they? Just shows what a bit talent and personality does. It brings out all the bitter jealous traits that are so prevalent in the English. People hate anybody successful.

Another washed up 90's act look to make a quick pound. He'll be on tour with Boyzone, Atomic Kitten and the rest of the Smash Hits revival acts.

Nobody buys albums anymore, that's why everyone is getting signed to 360 deals.

I spend at least a ton each month on albums. But I take you're overall point, which is people are knackers these days.

His new single will probably sound as people expect it. I'm not expecting anything great personally, but it's there if people want it.
Don't understand people eager to wait to be annoyed and slag it off. Just shows what a star he is really. Nobody is waiting around to get annoyed at the latest Travis songs are they? Just shows what a bit talent and personality does. It brings out all the bitter jealous traits that are so prevalent in the English. People hate anybody successful.

Good post that.

Just look at any mention of him or Oasis, the lovers and haters always come running. Even the OP, who hates him, felt the need to create a thread about him. As you said, you don't see threads popping up to slate others, cos they're irrelevant.

Last edited:

This is like those who defend James Cordon
People don't hate successful people who are genuinely talented & decent folk
Liam Gallagher doesn't really have much talent, and is a complete arsehole (like James Cordon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back