LG new single name

Status
Not open for further replies.

cluffy

Striker
...it's called "Not For Sale" :lol::lol::lol:

no doubt the follow up will be called Mellow Submarine or Scabby Road or some nonsense. What a bellend the lad is :rolleyes:

Rehearsals are "sounding dangerous" :cool:

...it's called "Not For Sale" :lol::lol::lol:

no doubt the follow up will be called Mellow Submarine or Scabby Road or some nonsense. What a bellend the lad is :rolleyes:

It's a dig at his brother, who apparently can "easily be bought". Whatever that means.

His bitterness towards his brother is absolutely hilarious. I wonder where 'LG' would be now if it wasn't for him. Binman? Maybe be that is being too kind. Strangeways?

His bitterness towards his brother is absolutely hilarious. I wonder where 'LG' would be now if it wasn't for him. Binman? Maybe be that is being too kind. Strangeways?

Wasn't it Liam who got Noel into a band (and everything that followed) as Noel had the songs for years but couldnt sing them?

It's a music streaming service mate. Got it on now. What's embarrassing about that?

Noel "If I want it, I'll go and buy it. I don't need access to 3 billion shit tunes"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/conseq...e-f***ing-catalogue-of-the-kaiser-chiefs/amp/

Last edited:
Me too. Probably more people desperate to have a laugh at him when it comes up on Spotify than there are actual fans genuinely looking forward to hearing it :lol:

That's probably right anarl :lol:

Just do it now. Not as if you're in any danger of it ever being any good.
Nah it'll be loads more fun having actual specifics to get stuck in to. I'm sure there'll be loads.

Given the iq of his fans he won't sell a single copy when they see it on iTunes

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/conseq...e-f***ing-catalogue-of-the-kaiser-chiefs/amp/
:lol: "I don't want Spotify - if I want it I buy it"
fair enough, but obviously I DON'T want Liam's music or Noel's or The Boreteneers..what I want is a service that lets me hear their shitty albums once, laugh at them and post about it on here. For that Spotify is perfect.
And FWIW I bought a CD for a tenner (!) off a busker yesterday to make her feel good as she had a nice voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back