Let's all laugh at Newcastle

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Magnifico, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingdom Bhoy

Kingdom Bhoy Striker

Skun fan " Why don't Ant and Dec buy the club, they are Newcastle comedians making lots of money just like the players "

2. 20 B&H

20 B&H Guest

I think there's a surplus of fucking comedians at that place at the moment ;)

3. Kingdom Bhoy

Kingdom Bhoy Striker

Denis Wise was a big favourite of mine I found him very amusing.

Going back a bit Bill McGary and Dicky Dinnis made me chuckle.

4. Tom the Pom

Tom the Pom Winger

Oh did I enjoy reading that. Can't beat a bit of mag infighting! Love it

5. Kingdom Bhoy

Kingdom Bhoy Striker

Scum fan Paul Dixon in yesterdays Journal is not a big fan of the banana away strip and calls it an abomination of a kit, and a wretched thing

6. Saw about 5 of the fuckers at Monument yesterday, they really do look like big streaks of piss!

7. LozB

LozB Midfield

http://*copyrighted image removed*/i/pix/2008/09/26/article-0-02B5273400000578-345_468x367.jpg

SEB? Don't give a monkeys. Much like Wise.

8. Fuck me, look at the state of Wise's face in that pic. Never has there been a boat more in desperate need of a good slap...

9. LozB

LozB Midfield

And aren't they still paying him £20k a week? :)

10. Rozza

Rozza Striker

Seen a lass with the banana top on yesterday. She looked a right scruff anarl :lol:

11. Julio_33

Julio_33 Guest

Just realised thats Michael Owen just behind Ashley :lol:.

12. Snugster

Snugster Winger

That was the last time he was.

13. LozB

LozB Midfield

Is Ashley wearing blusher there?

Owen doesn't look too happy there mind. If I was on over £100k a week I think I'd be able to crack a smile.

14. heroes of 73

heroes of 73 Guest

just left a message on his voicemail asking him to ring 2327272 if its still for sale.
    Numbers for the Samaritans:-D

15. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Winger

I think he's just pissed on the joys of life.

16. DMT

DMT Guest

17. LatchDiamond

LatchDiamond Winger

Class, and so true! :lol:

http://www.salutsunderland.com/2009/05/tips-on-how-not-to-deepen-the-geordie-national-crisis.html

Do not deepen the Geordie Nation's crisis

We were just about to call a halt to the festivities and get on to some serious reflection on the mess that has been our season, and how we should now proceed. Then, a quick look at the geordies.net website revealed, to the left of a list of perfectly sensible headlines above stories of interest to Mags contemplating a downsized lifestyle, a typically mindless slice of abuse aimed by one of its readers at Sunderland AFC. So Pete Sixsmith gets special dispensation to offer a guide to the 10 things we should not do for fear of causing further upset to our grieving neighbours ...

DO NOT ON ANY ACCOUNT

Go the top floor of Fenwicks, get in the lift to descend and every time it stops at a floor, shout “Going down”.

Ring Setanta TV and order their most expensive package. Just before they are about to clinch the deal tell then you’re a Mag and ask if they have Championship Football next season. Then cancel.

Ring the Malmaison Hotel on the Quayside and ask them if you can book the most expensive suite in the hotel for the weekend Manchester United are in town – and instruct them to book a car to take you to the Stadium of Light.

Get a London mate of yours to ring up a gullible Mag reporter/fanzine editor and tell him that you are Dennis Wise and you have booked a room in The Strawbwerry so you can put your side of the story.

Walk into a crowded Bigg Market bar and say in a loud voice: “Coca Cola all round me bonny lads an lasses.”

Wangle a place on Dragons Den with a scheme to produce a road atlas that pinpoints routes from Tyneside to Doncaster Peterborough etc. Tell the w*** on it that apparently there are 1 million members of the Geordie Nation who are desperate to buy it.

Ring all the Mag based radio stations and ask them to play "that catchy Petula Clark hit from 1964, you know, the one that isn’t Don’t Sleep In The Subway” and when they say “Downtown” reply: “That’s it, they are."

Offer Ant and Dec’s agent a booking at Southwick Social Club for the day that Scunthorpe United are at the Toon.

Ring Malcolm McDonald on the 3 Has Beens and just laugh at him.

Every time you see a Mag in a new bar code shirt ask him/her if you can look at the Football League logo on the sleeve, “because I’ve forgotten what it looks like”.

18. richest

richest Winger

Text the fella an offer ? 10p ?

Fat freddy said they are all dogs man

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc...ar-trio-heading-for-toon-exit-72703-24266643/
    :):):)

The story...

Beye also played a central part in a heated dressing-room discussion at Leyton Orient in the aftermath of the 6-1 walloping in the capital.

It’s understood that a number of players who want to stay and fight for promotion, regardless of who is manager this season, took issue with those such as Beye, who have indicated in public they want to leave.

And while United first-teamers Steven Taylor, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll, Alan Smith and the host of fringe players on show all headed back to Tyneside after the game, the likes of Beye, Fabricio Coloccini and Xisco all set off for European destinations.

The Chronicle reported on Monday night how Hughton had gagged the players and how crisis talks had taken place afterwards as opposed to the usual warm down.

A United insider said: “There were some strong words exchanged afterwards at Orient, and it was made clear that even those players who are likely to leave have to give it everything each and every time they pull on a Newcastle shirt.

“This hit a raw nerve with some players who felt that their professionalism was being questioned.

“And with emotions running high, Hughton decided to prevent his players relaying this to the media.”

Tonight’s clash with Leeds will offer fans cash turnstiles and prices are as low as £10 for adults and £5 for children.

The lowest crowd at St James’s Park in the last 10 years was a friendly with Yeading when only 6,151 fans turned out, but due to the current turmoil at United it remains to be seen whether that attendance will be bettered tonight.

19. richest

richest Winger

re above

Life boats being cast then :lol::lol::

They will want loyally pay offs though because they have not asked for transfers
    :lol::lol:

20. lmr

lmr Full Back

Comments on latest Ronnie Gill missive http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc...e-ashley-to-show-some-honesty-72703-24268154/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.