Let's all laugh at Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Allen (Newcastle United fan) says...
For the 3rd biggest club in England on attendances last seaon and only 2nd to Man Utd over the past ten years to be going through this is a total disgrace. I cant understand where all the money men are its not even a gamble to buy the Toon . Given a half decent team we could match Man Utd as best supported club in the land and most of football knows this. Oh how the southern press must be loving this situation, but the Toon are a huge club who one day will be back . It might be sooner rather than later as you can never tell in football . Who would ever have thought that Sunderland would enjoy a season above us !!! but thats football

The Scum really ought to buy Murphy from us because it is clear that their fans are not bitter.

Exactly right I hope this thread lasts well into the season as that will mean they are struggling.

There are some good mag posters on here. Shinton is an example. He would wish the same on us. I wouldn't patronise him by saying anything less than I am loving every minute of his cess filled shite hawk club's demise. Other than that, may you be blessed with a 1000 camels, shints

Am I cracking up or can anyone else remember Ashley getting
described as a shy businessmen when he 1st appeared on the
scene?

Maybe it's his baptism at the Nightclub, or his terrace beer swigging
or just his Toon Top Conga-ing antics, but he doesn't strike me as
that shy.:confused:

Am I cracking up or can anyone else remember Ashley getting
described as a shy businessmen when he 1st appeared on the
scene?

Maybe it's his baptism at the Nightclub, or his terrace beer swigging
or just his Toon Top Conga-ing antics, but he doesn't strike me as
that shy.:confused:

you may be right, seem to remember something along the lines of a 'quiet, back seat' type role.........but due to his excellent handling of public relations and finances he has gained himself a lot of publicity.

...and given us a laugh along the way, could we ask for more? ;)

you may be right, seem to remember something along the lines of a 'quiet, back seat' type role.........but due to his excellent handling of public relations and finances he has gained himself a lot of publicity.

...and given us a laugh along the way, could we ask for more? ;)

I'm sure that the press couldnt even find a picture of him as he never wanted to be in the spotlight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back