Let's all laugh at Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

"September 27th, 2008

If we are successful, there is a number of changes we would like to see at the clubs. Our upmost priority would be to reinstate Kevin Keegan and possibly Alan Shearer in the back room staff. He and his staff wuld have 100% control over who they buy and sell.
Bring European football by the season ending 09/10 to St. James Park
Bring in atleast 5 high profile signings over the 2 seasons.
Challenge for atleast a top 10 to 6 place.
Set up extensive scouting networks in the USA and the Caribbean
Newcastle United will be a house hold name in these parts of the world.
Strategic partnerships with MLS and Caribbean clubs."

-a work in progress then?

Grade A twat if you ask me. Are you that easily won over by someone buying you a pint? The money he is on its just like me buying my mate a pint ffs.

NO its not it is like your mate paying you to do a job that you then don't do but you buy him a pint with a little bit of his own money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1202171/Leyton-Orient-6-Newcastle-United-1-Magpies-humbled-fans-jeer-hated-Ashley-Shearer-return.html

best of the newspaper articles! pic of the new strip with 'only bright spot' in the caption! and a quote from Hughton that 'at least we dont have to play Orient again this season'.
Great stuff.

The Sunday Skunk today is saying that the silly geordie half wits are still paying the lovely Denis Wise £ 20,000 a week !!!!

Black shorts with the banana top, was that an effort to try and tone it down I wonder?

Can we not rename this thread 'The Eternal Thread'?

Alan Shearer will turn to his old pal Gary Speed if he takes over as manager of Newcastle United. Shearer had Iain Dowie as his No.2 during his temporary spell in charge at the end of last season. But Dowie has become so frustrated at the lack of activity at Newcastle that he applied unsuccessfully for the manager's job at his former club Southampton. Despite being left in limbo as owner Mike Ashley tries to sell the club, Shearer has been making plans and he will offer Speed, currently first team coach at Sheffield United, the chance to join him at St James' Park.

Meanwhile, Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias has said nobody had met Ashley's £100m asking price.And with Keith Harris, the man trying to broker the sale, away on a fortnight's holiday it looks unlikely anything will happen before the new season kicks off.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Notw

the only thing that can save us now is the management dream team we all love - climb aboard ant and dec - we love you, the new new messiahs!

Follow the magpies!

By fred t marco. Posted july 26 2009 at 8:41 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back